“Available Now” and “Now Available” are two similar words but they have slight differences in terms of meaning. Many businesses and e-commerce websites use “Available Now” as well as “Now Available”. Both words are correct but they have different uses depending on the context of the sentence. Today I will discuss the use of “Available Now” and “Now Available” in the business of the e-commerce industry and how they are different from each other. Let’s check them out!
Available Now means at this moment, immediately, etc. while Now Available means something was unavailable but it has become available at this time. So, both these words are correct and can be used in business or e-commerce websites. Therefore, you can use either one of these words but circumstances may dictate the choice of one over the other.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Which Is Correct: “Available Now” Or “Now Available”
- 2 Example Of “Available Now” In Sentence
- 3 Example Of “Now Available” In Sentence
- 4 FAQs About Which Is Correct: “Available Now” Or “Now Available” In Business Or Ecommerce Industry
Which Is Correct: “Available Now” Or “Now Available”
Both “Available Now” and “Now Available” are correct depending on the context of the sentence. Available Now means at present, right now, at this moment, at the current time, etc. For example, Baby Foods are Available Now. On the other hand, Now Available indicates that the item was unavailable before but has become available at this time. For example, baby foods have been restocked and are now available. If you check the two examples then you will notice that there is a slight difference in their meaning. However, according to many language experts, the “now available” form is best for use because it makes the sentence flow more smoothly.
Example Of “Available Now” In Sentence
1. Tickets are available now
2. Homesites are available now
3. STATUS Homesites are available now
4. Only 13 games are available now
5. Clearly, some deals are available now
6. Tickets for the festival are available now
7. Barclaycard presale tickets are available now
8. More possibilities are available now in this fast-developing country
Example Of “Now Available” In Sentence
1. Scholarships are now available
2. Tickets are now available
3. These are now available for general use
4. More than 25 are now available
5. Applications are now available
6. The spoons are now available for $295
7. GCSEs are now available quite widely
8. Many NTF/NTD algorithms are now available
FAQs About Which Is Correct: “Available Now” Or “Now Available” In Business Or Ecommerce Industry
What Is The Difference Between Available And Availability?
Available is an adjective and availability is a noun. This is the main difference between available and availability.
“Are Available” Or “Is Available”: Which Is Correct?
“Are available” and “is available” both are correct. If the noun is singular then you have to use “is available.” On the other hand, if the noun is plural then you have to use “Are Available”.
Available To Or Available For: Which Is Correct?
Both Available to and Available for are correct depending on the context. For example, The information is available to you and The information is available for you to collect. Here, “The information is available to you” is more of a permission-granting sentence.
Are You Available Or Do You Available?
Do you available is not correct because “Do you available” uses an incorrect helping verb. You should use “are” instead of “do.”
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.