If you are wondering whether you could be able to transfer money directly from PayPal to an Alipay account then the answer is no! However, there are quite a few manual ways you can transfer money from your PayPal account to an Alipay account. You can transfer money using a PayPal exchange, a bank card, or via Vpayfast.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 Company Overview: PayPal
- 3 Company Overview: Alipay
- 4 How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Alipay
- 4.1 1. Transfer Money using a PayPal Exchange
- 4.2 2. Transfer Money through a Bank Card
- 4.3 3. Transfer Money through Vpayfast
- 4.4 FAQs about Can I Transfer Money from My PayPal Account to my Alipay Account
- You can send money from PayPal to Alipay using a PayPal exchange
- It is possible to transfer money from a PayPal account to an Alipay account using a Bank card
- Vpayfast is another great way you can transfer money to an Alipay account from a PayPal account
- If you have an Alipay account then the maximum you can pay/transfer per transaction is CNY 50,000
Company Overview: PayPal
|Company Name||PayPal Holdings, Inc.|
|Revenues ($B)||$25.37 billion|
|Market Value ($B)||$107.59 Billion|
Company Overview: Alipay
|Headquarters||Pudong, Shanghai, China|
|Revenues||853,062 million Yuan|
|Market Value ($B)||$256.89 Billion|
How to Transfer Money from PayPal to Alipay
The direct transfer of money from a PayPal account to an Alipay account is not possible. Therefore, you have to think of some alternative ways to transfer money from a PayPal account to an Alipay account. There are three alternative ways available to transfer money. They are –
- Transfer Money using a PayPal Exchange
- Transfer Money through a Bank Card
- Transfer Money through Vpayfast
1. Transfer Money using a PayPal Exchange
You can send money from PayPal to Alipay using a PayPal exchange. Now follow the below steps –
- First, go to the order page of the exchange
- Then type the billing name and address of your PayPal account
- Next, enter the Alipay account address in the required field
- After that, you have to enter the amount that you want to transfer
- Then you have to fix the exchange rate and other required fields
- Now, check all the provided information and make sure the information is correct
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the process
2. Transfer Money through a Bank Card
You can also transfer money from a PayPal account to an Alipay account using a Bank card. Now follow the below steps –
- First, transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank card
- Next, connect the bank card to your Alipay account; the card should be a credit card like Visa, MasterCard, or JCB.
- After connecting the bank card, you will be able to top up the Alipay account conveniently
3. Transfer Money through Vpayfast
Vpayfast is another great way you can transfer money to an Alipay account from a PayPal account. You must have a Vpayfast account to make the transfer. If you don’t have a Vpayfast account then you should open an account first. Now follow the below steps to open a Vpayfast account –
- First, open a browser on your computer
- Now visit the Vpayfast registration page
- Now provide a valid email id and password in the required field
- Then click on the “Email Sign up” button to complete the process
Once you have registered an account with Vpayfast, you will be able to transfer funds from PayPal to Alipay. What you have to do is place an Alipay recharge request and then make the payment using your PayPal account. While making the payment, you have to choose the domestic currency.
FAQs about Can I Transfer Money from My PayPal Account to my Alipay Account
What are the Alipay account limits?
If you have an Alipay account then the maximum you can pay/transfer per transaction is CNY 50,000. There are no maximum daily or monthly limits. The maximum yearly transaction limit is CNY 500,000.
How do I transfer money from PayPal to my Chinese bank account?
If you have your credit card linked with your home country’s bank account then you can easily transfer money from your PayPal account to a Chinese bank account. But if the credit card is not linked with the bank account then you have to use PayPal’s Xoom.com service to exchange and transfer money to a Chinese bank account.
Is Alipay the same as PayPal?
In terms of service, both Alipay and PayPal offer the same type of service worldwide. But, Alipay is a chines company while PayPal is an American company. Moreover, PayPal has more credentials than Alipay around the world.
Does Alipay have foreign exchange fees?
Alipay doesn’t have any foreign exchange fees. However, they have transaction fees.
Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Magalie D.