Chase ATM brings a new ATM experience for people who don’t want to carry cash with them. Chase ATM provides more control with enhanced features and a better look. With Chase ATM you can make check and cash deposits virtually at any Chase ATM 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Depositing checks in Chase ATMs is very secure and there is nothing to worry about it.
Usually, it takes time to deposit the funds of the check. You can expect the funds to be added to your account within 1or 2 business days. There is no limit on the amount that you can deposit via checks. But if you deposit checks through an ATM then there is a limit. You can only deposit a maximum of 30 checks. For mobile cash deposits, Chase limits daily deposits to $2,000 and $5,000 per month.
Jump To A Section
How To Use Chase ATMs Without Card
You can enjoy cardless Chase ATM access but to enjoy this feature you have to add your eligible Chase debit card to your phone’s mobile wallet app. You can easily use Chase ATM without cards. Follow the below steps:
1. First, go to the nearest Chase ATM and open the mobile wallet on your phone
2. Now from the available options select your eligible Chase debit card
3. Then take your mobile phone near the ATM symbol and tap it on the symbol
4. Once the ATM has successfully identified the eligible card in the mobile wallet you have to enter the ATM PIN which is associated with your ATM card
5. It will take a few moments to complete the process
How To Add A Card To A Phone’s Mobile Wallet
You can easily add a card to a phone’s mobile wallet. If you are an Android user then you can use Google Pay as your mobile wallet. So if you want to add a card to your Google Pay wallet then here are the steps:
1. First, download Google Pay on your mobile phone
2. Once the download is completed open the app on your phone
3. You will be asked to add a debit card
4. Provide the required information to add your Chase debit card
5. You might be asked to add a screen lock on your Android device
6. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retinae scanning screen locks
FAQs About Chase ATM
Yes, you can use the Chase debit card to withdraw cash at over 38,000 Chase and Allpoint ATMs in the United States. If you are not sure where the Chase ATMs are then you can call customer service. You can also use the ATM locators at Chase ATM locations and Allpoint ATM locations to find out the nearest Chase ATM.
Yes, you can get $200 from Chase. To become eligible for $200 you have to open a new Chase Total Checking account. You have to set up the account properly and receive a Direct Deposit within 60 days. Moreover, if you close the account within the first six months from opening the account then Chase will take back the bonus money.
There is no cash-out limit for a Chase user from Chase ATM. But for non-Chase ATMs, you have a $500 daily ATM withdrawal limit.
Yes, you can use any ATM to deposit money into your Chase account.
Yes, Chase’s debit card has a daily limit. There is a $3,000 purchase limit on the Chase Debit Card.
Yes, you can pay Chase credit card at a Chase ATM with cash. You have to transfer the amount from your Chase checking or savings account. You can also submit an online payment at Chase.com or mail your payment to the return address on your statement, which is very convenient.
There are few requirements that you have to fulfill to become illegible for $300 from Chase. They are:
1. You have to be a new Chase business checking customer
2. You have to deposit $2,000 or more (total) within the first 20 days from account opening
3. You have to maintain at least a $2,000 balance for 60 days from the day of opening the account
Moreover, you have to complete at least five “qualifying transactions” within the first 60 days of opening the account. The five “qualifying transactions” might be any of the following –
1. Debit Card Purchases
2. Chase QuickDeposits: You have to make mobile check deposits through the Chase Mobile app
3. Chase QuickAccept Deposits: Accept credit card payments through the Chase Mobile app
4. ACH Credits: Additional fees of $25 per month for up to 25 payments may apply
Wire Transfers: Both Credits and Debits
The $600 bonus from Chase is divided into three parts. They are:
Checking Account: You will receive a bonus of $300 when you open a Chase Total checking account with $25 or more. Moreover, you have to make a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
Savings Account: When you open a Chase saving account you will get a bonus of $200. But you have to deposit $15,000 or more within 20 days of account opening and you also have to maintain a balance of $15,000 for 90 days.
Extra Bonus: If you complete both the account bonuses then you will get another extra $100 bonus from Chase. After completing all the requirements Chase will deposit the bonus due within 10 business days.
There is no minimum balance for Chase checking account. But, if you keep some amount on your account then you might be able to avoid a monthly fee on some accounts. If you maintain a $1,500 beginning-of-day balance on Chase Total Checking® then the $12 monthly fee will be waived.