Unlike other loans, global cash card loans don’t require credit checks, multiple faxes, or endless questions. You can easily get a global cash card loan and the process is very simple. Here, you have to complete and submit an online form. You have to provide your personal details, social security number, monthly income, amount of loan, etc. Once you submit the form, you will get the result of your loan application within a few minutes.
- People prefer Global cash cards for their excellent security measures
- Global cash cards allow automatic upgrades to personalized Visa Pay card
- Global cash card available for additional family members which is an excellent feature
- Banks that participate with Global Cash Card are Chase, US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, etc.
Why Choose Global Cash Card Loans
The main reason you should choose a global cash card loan is its safety. It is certified by an independent service therefore it ensures that your personal information is protected and secure. Nowadays, it becomes very difficult to identify real and fraudulent online companies. Therefore, sharing critical personal information can create a big problem. When looking for loans, you will find numerous websites that are offering various cash advances. However, some of these websites are designed to infect your computer with viruses or collect your personal and financial information to blackmail you. Therefore, you must be aware of unsecured websites making false claims about their security technology.
As I have stated above, you will find many online loan options but different lenders have different requirements. Moreover, lenders take time to check the application and let the applicant know the result. Therefore, if you need an instant loan then you should choose global cash card loans because their application processing is instant you will get your loan amount very quickly.
Benefits Of Using Global Cash Card
1. Automatic upgrade to personalized Visa Pay card
2. Access money “to the penny” for no fee
3. No Fee for signature transactions
4. Multi-lingual “Live Customer Service” 24x7x365
5. Email or text message alerts when a card is loaded or for low balance
6. Mobile banking/two-way texting
7. Family cards available for additional family members
8. Online statements
9. Bill pays directly to merchants or online bill pay system
10. No more check-cashing fees or standing in line to cash checks
11. No more lost or stolen checks No monthly maintenance fee
12. Over 60,000 All point Network surcharge-free ATM’s
13. Card-to-card transfers
14. Access to account balance online or on the telephone
15. Telephone or online training tutorial for cardholders
16. Rewards Program
17. Expense Manager budgeting tool
18. Visa Sweepstakes, monthly and quarterly
How To Get A Global Cash Card Loan
You can easily get a global cash card loan. Follow the below steps –
1. If you already have a global cash card then log in to your account using the username and password
2. If you don’t have a global cash card then you have to apply for a new global cash card and then you can apply for a loan
3. First, you have to visit the Global Cash Card website from your browser
4. Now, you have to provide First name, Last name, Unique ID, Employer Name
5. Next click on the “Continue” button
6. Now provide other information like social security number and other required information to complete the process
7. Once your account is activated, you will find the loan option on the account home page
8. Click on the “Get Loan” button and a new form will appear
9. Complete the form with all the required information and click on the “Submit” button
10. It will take a few moments to check your form and approve the loan
11. You will get an email notification when your loan is approved
12. Finally, the loan amount will add to your card
What Are The Alternatives Of Global Cash Card Loans?
If you don’t want to take global cash card loans then below are some excellent alternatives for you –
3. Online lenders
4. Payday lenders
6. Cash advance from a credit card
7. Family and friends
8. 401(k) retirement account
FAQs About Global Cash Card Loans
What Banks Participate With Global Cash Card?
Some of the common participating banks with global cash cards are Chase, US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Huntington, Citibank, Wachovia, etc.
Is A Global Cash Card Is A Credit Card?
No, a global cash card is not a credit card. It is a type of prepaid debit card where you have to deposit money to use the money. When you make a payment or withdraw money from ATM using the global cash card, then the amount will be deducted from the card balance.
How To Withdraw Money From ATMs Using A Global Cash Card?
You can easily withdraw money from ATM using a global cash card. Here is the process –
1. First, visit the nearest ATM and insert your cash card into the ATM
2. Next select the preferred language
3. Then enter your PIN
4. Now select withdrawal from checking
5. Enter the amount of cash that you want to withdraw
6. Wait a while to complete the transaction and then receive the money
My Credit Is Bad. Can I Still Receive The GCC Debit Card?
A global cash card is a debit card so there is no requirement for a credit score. So, if you have a bad credit score then you can still get the GCC debit card.
Can I Overdraft My Global Cash Card?
No, you can’t overdraft the global cash card because it is a debit card and it is covered up to the amount paid on the card. Moreover, this card is not connected to your private or company bank account. This is another reason, GCC can’t be overdrawn.
How Can I Check My Balance Or Confirm My Transactions At No Cost At GCC?
There are many ways you can check your balance or confirm your transactions at no cost. They are –
1. Set up email and text message alerts
2. Set up two-way texting with a cell phone
3. Call Global Cash Card customer service
4. View balances and transactions online at www.globalcashcard.com
Does Global Cash Card Work With Cash App?
No, you can’t use the global cash card to add money to the cash app. This is because the Cash app only accepts linked bank accounts and credit or debit cards backed by Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard.
How Do I Sign Up For A Global Cash Card?
If you want to sign up for a global cash card then you have to call 1-or to go to www.globalcashcard.com/activate to activate your “instant issue” pay card and follow the voice prompts. Then you have to select a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
How Do I Check My Global Cash Card Balance Online?
You can easily check your balance online at www.globalcashcard.com. You can also sign up for text or email alerts to check your balance and view recent activity. Or, you can also call GCC Customer Service, 1-and check your balance for free.
Can I Get A Payday Loan On My Global Cash Card?
Yes, you can get a payday loan on your global cash card. This is an easy way to get simple cash.
Does Global Cash Card Have A Free ATM?
Yes, a global cash card has a free ATM. Now GCC has “Surcharge-Free” ATM access at more than 32,000 locations in the U.S. They have partnered with the “Allpoint Network” to provide customers and cardholders the largest network of “Surcharge-Free” ATMs in the United States.
Is There An App For The Global Cash Card?
Yes, the Global cash card app is available in the iTunes and Android App Stores. If you are an android user or iPhone user then you can easily download and use the Global Cash card app.
Is Global Cash Card With MetaBank?
Yes, Global Cash Card is issued by MetaBank. MetaBank has a license from International Incorporated to issue a Global cash card.
Last Updated on October 23, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.