Hotelschool The Hague is one of the last independent single-sector Universities of Applied Sciences in The Netherlands. This degree course is also available as a two-year International Fast Track program. The hotel management program within the university is to take a leading place where industry partners could achieve and share new intuition, skills, and knowledge.
- Hotelschool The Hague was founded in 1929 by HORECAF and it offers a four-year international Bachelor’s degree course in hotel management
- The university is situated in The Hague and in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- In Hotelschool The Hague, the program is taught in English for both national as well as international students
- Hotelschool The Hague provides a 13-month full-time MBA (Master in Hospitality Management) program focusing on hotel management techniques
- Currently, the Hotelschool The Hague is ranked amongst the top 5 International Hospitality Management Schools by TNS Global
Since the institution was established more than 85 years ago the Hotelschool has become extensive, more internationally oriented, and has professionalized exceptionally. But the original and basic principles stayed the same, like the loyal focus on hospitality and the powerful connection with the industry.
Hotelschool The Hague provides an individual bachelor’s program on its campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam. Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management is usually awarded after four years of successful study. And the program is taught in English for both national as well as international students. The number of students is approximately 1900, graduates from the Hotelschool have careers in hospitality companies around the world.
Hotelschool The Hague provides a 13-month full-time MBA (Master in Hospitality Management) program focusing on business development, concept revolution, and introducing changing hotel management techniques. The school’s course of study is designed to challenge you and grow from the demands of the Industry.
In 2016, the Hotelschool was ranked number 12 of the Top 50 Hospitality and Hotel Management Schools around the world by CEOWORLD Magazine. In both 2015 and 2014, Hotelschool The Hague was suggested as one of the three finalists in the category “Best Hospitality Management School” during the time of the International Hospitality Awards. Now the Hotelschool The Hague is ranked amongst the top 5 International Hospitality Management Schools by TNS Global.
Application & Selection
If anyone wants to apply for their Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, then he/she need to know that the application starts in February or August 2017, you are also welcome to apply as of 1 October 2016. You will get an invitation after you have applied and met the entry requirements.
Current Tuition Fees
Hotelschool is a state-funded school, the tuition fees for the Bachelor’s program are remarkably lower than other known private hotel schools. They believe in “Make way for talent”. Click on their website to learn more about tuition fees.
Hotelschool The Hague has a group of lecturers, they illustrate the institute as an international and professional team.
1. J. Russell, Labour Law and Legal Issues of Hospitality.
2. Gallicano, a specialist in Food and Beverage Trends in hospitality.
3. Tromp, Statistical Research in the Hospitality Industry.
4. L. Feigenbaum, Services Management and Strategy.
5. L. Hepburn, M.A. [Leiden], M.A. Applied Ethics [Utrecht], Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility.
6. Lundy (Australia), Lecturer Management, Leadership, and Human Resource Management.
7. Wouters, Statistical Research in the Hospitality Industry
8. de Visser-Amundson, Senior Lecturer in Marketing and Business Model Innovation.
9. Mr. Fabian Fagel, Lecturer Operations and Strategic Management
Last Updated on October 29, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.