WINk is a leading blockchain gaming platform that is founded in 2014 as a spin-off from invention incubator Quirky. When Quirky went through bankruptcy proceedings, WINk was sold to Flex in 2015. Since its establishment WINk is renowned for its transparency and credibility of contracts. Another reason, WINk become popular is, the company promised that staking WINk in TRON network transactions can provide profit to shareholders. So, if you want to invest in WINk but don’t know how and where to buy WINk crypto then you can check the below information. Today I have discussed WINk and the detailed process of buying WINk. Let’s check them out!
If you are living in the USA then you can easily buy a Wink cryptocurrency coin. WINk is listed in many crypto exchanges. So, you can easily buy WINk from various crypto exchanges. You can also buy WINk from the Binance app. Other options for buying WINk are HBTC, DigiFinex, KuCoin, and HitBTC.
Jump To A Section
- 1 What Is WINk?
- 2 How To Buy WINk Crypto
- 3 Advantages Of Buying WINk
- 4 FAQs About How And Where To Buy WINk Crypto
What Is WINk?
The first TRON ecosystem is WINk and it is fully integrating the real world with the blockchain space. Therefore, WINk can provide reliable, unpredictable, and verifiable random numbers, as well as 100% security. Moreover, WINk also improves the user experience by tapping into data, events, payment systems, etc. from the real world. The WINk team took over justlink.io on April 26, 2021, and it becomes the first TRON ecosystem comprehensive oracle. The current price of WINk is 0.0006997 USD and is ranked 147 on Coinmarketcap. WINk is listed on several crypto exchanges but it can’t be directly purchased with fiats money. Therefore, you have to buy Bitcoin first and then transfer the Bitcoin to exchanges that offer to trade WINk coin.
Overview Of WINk
|Coin Market cap||US$546,885,593|
|Total WIN supply||999,000,000,000|
|Token uses||Utility token|
How To Buy WINk Crypto
The process of buying WINk is different from buying traditional cryptocurrencies. However, it’s not that hard to buy WINk crypto. Here are the details of buying WINk crypto –
Step 1: Register on Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange
Step 2: Buy BTC with fiat money
Step 3: Transfer BTC to an Altcoin Exchange
Step 4: Deposit BTC to exchange
Step 5: Trade WIN
Step 1: Register On Fiat-To-Crypto Exchange
To buy WINk, first, you have to buy one of the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), etc. UpHold is one of the most popular and convenient fiat-to-crypto exchanges. You can easily register on UpHold. UpHold has the following advantages:
1. Easy to buy and trade multiple assets
2. You can apply for UpHold Debit card
3. Currently more than 7M users worldwide
4. No hidden fees and any other account fees
5. Easy to use mobile app
6. Limited buy/sell orders for more advanced users
7. Recurring deposits for Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA)
Step 2: Buy BTC With Fiat Money
After opening an account in UpHold, you have to complete the KYC process. Then you will be asked to add a payment method to your Uphold account. You can either select a credit/debit card or use a bank transfer. Depending on the country, UpHold can allow you bank transfer which is a cheaper but slower option. Once you load your account with Fiat money, you will be able to buy BTC.
Step 3: Transfer BTC To An Altcoin Exchange
The next step of buying WINk is to transfer BTC to an Altcoin exchange because WINk is an Altcoin. There are lots of Altcoin exchanges available but Binance is the best option. Binance is a very popular exchange for Altcoin and it has a large number of tradable altcoins pairs. If you don’t have a Binance account then you have to open an account and transfer the Bitcoin.
Step 4: Deposit BTC To Exchange
Before depositing the Bitcoin, you have to go through another KYC process. It might take from 30 minutes to possibly a few days maximum to confirm your KYC process. Once you are done with the process, you will have full access to your exchange wallet. If you are making your first deposit then you might find the process bit complicated. But it’s not that hard, it’s as simple as making a bank transfer. On the top-right corner of the interface, you will find a string of random numbers saying ‘BTC address. This is a unique number and it is your BTC wallet at Binance. Copy this number and head back to UpHold and go to the Transact screen and click on BTC on the “From” field. Then you have to choose the amount that you want to send and on the “To” field choose BTC under “Crypto Network.” Next, you have to click “Preview withdraw.” On the next screen, you have to paste the wallet address and click on the Confirm button to proceed. Wait a few minutes and you will receive a confirmation email. Check the confirmation email and you will see your coins on the way to Binance! Next, visit your Binance account and you will see a confirmation notification. Now you are finally ready to buy WINk.
Step 5: Trade WINk
This is the final step where you will be able to trade/buy WINk. Follow the steps below to buy WINk –
1. First, go to the Binance and click on the “Exchange” button
2. On the right side, you will see the “Search” bar, type BTC, and then select BTC because we are trading BTC to altcoin pair
3. Then type in “WIN” and from the available options select WIN/BTC
4. Now you will see a price chart of WIN/BTC in the middle of the page
5. Then, choose the “Market” tab or you can directly type of buying orders
6. Next click on the “Buy WIN” to complete the process
Advantages Of Buying WINk
WINk is a fairly new but unique platform to bring the blockchain to gaming and gambling. Some of the key advantages of buying WINk are –
1. Unique Benefits: This platform uses a Raindrop mechanism therefore, every dApp that is part of the WINk will share a portion of the benefits. The benefits of WINk are paid out in TRX.
2. Decentralized Governance: WINk has decentralized governance; it means every player of the platform can say how it will be evolved. Every user can vote on important decisions that might impact the WINk ecosystem.
3. Transparency and Control: The best part of investing in WINk is, they have custody of their funds, and the games and dApps on the platform are all fully auditable.
4. Integration And Partnerships: WINk is integrated across several ecosystems and they have many important backers such as Tron and BitTorrent. Recently, WINk created WINkLink which is TRON’s native oracle and it connects the real world with the digital ecosystem.
5. Maximum Supply: The total number of WINk tokens is about 995 billion units but there is no known maximum supply.
FAQs About How And Where To Buy WINk Crypto
Can I Buy Wink On Coinbase?
NO. Currently, WINk is not available in Coinbase, therefore you won’t be able to buy WINk.
Can You Buy WINk On Binance?
Yes, you can buy WINk on Binance. In fact, currently, Binance is the best platform to buy WINk.
Where Can I Buy Crypto WINk?
There are lots of crypto exchanges available where you can buy WINk crypto. Some of the best exchanges to buy crypto WINk are Binance, HitBTC, HBTC, DigiFinex, KuCoin, etc.
Can I Buy WINk With Cash?
No, you can’t buy WINk with cash because currently there is no direct way available to buy WINk with cash. If you want to buy WINk then you have to buy a Crypto first and then use the crypto to buy WINk.
Are There Any Quick Ways To Buy WINk In Europe?
Yes, there are many quick ways available to buy WINk in Europe. In fact, Europe is one of the easiest places to buy cryptocurrencies. There are many online banks available where you can easily buy WINk. Some of the popular online banks of Europe are Bunq, N26, and Revolut.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.