To return an order you placed at Levis’s, log in to the return portal and enter your order number and email address and select ‘Submit’. Then, select the item(s) you want to return. After, write the main reason for your return from the dropdown menu, and then, click ‘Continue’. Lastly, A label will be generated on the next screen. You will be required to print and attach this label to your package.
- Levis has a 60-day return policy from the purchase date
- If you want to return a product at Levi’s then you can ship the product back to them via UPS
- You can also send a request to courier pick up your return from your front porch anytime between 10:00am and 6:00pm local time
- There are three ways to return your products purchased from Levis
- Returning a product inside a local store or returning the product using the shipping labels won’t require additional fees
What is The Levis Return Policy?
Levis gives you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to returns and exchanges even if they’re final sale items, or are customized. You can return your Levis products within 60 days of purchase no matter where you bought them – at the store, online at levi.com, or at one of their retail outlets. There are a few options available to process your return with Levis which include shipping your package back to them via UPS or requesting that a courier pick up your return from your front porch anytime between 10:00am and 6:00pm local time; there’s also an option for dropping off (possible free of charge based on the items included in your bundle) the items to any outlet store around the country . So let’s get started on returning those Levis items.
How To Return At Levis?
There are three ways to return your products purchased from Levis. You can park it in the “Happy Returns Bar” inside a local store, have it shipped back to the store using prepaid shipping labels, or mail them back to Levi’s Corporation using their prepaid return postage (the latter incurs a $7.50 handling fee). The first two methods are free of charge and allow you to pick up or drop off your merchandise within a short walking distance of where you live.
Returns By Mail
To mail your items back to Levis, follow these simple steps;
- Start your return by going to their online returns page and dropping the essential information about your order.
- Follow the steps and print the prepaid return label.
- Pack your item and place the packing slip inside.
- Stick the return label on the outside of your package and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.
All Levi’s returns are required to have a return shipping fee of $7.50 deducted from your refund. Levi’s will waive this fee if they sent out a faulty or incorrect item to you. You can avoid paying the shipping charges by printing a return label directly at home and bringing it with you – although you cannot change your mind once you have dropped off the package at a corresponding drop-off store.
Return With Happy Returns Bar
With Happy Returns Bar, clothes returns at Levi’s are faster, easier and more convenient than ever. They’re completely free if you use your own packaging, so there is no need to pay for shipping or recycling labels as when using Parcl or any other return service. Return an item from the Levi’s site simply by following these steps.
- Start your return by dropping your order number and email onto the happy returns page.
- Select the items you wish to return and provide the reason.
- Submit the request and you’ll receive an email with a QR code.
- Take your items and QR code to any Happy Returns location.
Return To Levis Store
Firstly, purchases from Levis retail stores and outlet stores can be returned only in-store with no mail or online returns available. In-store Levis returns are handy because you can return both online and store purchases to get a refund, whether you’re returning a faulty item that was bought online or an item that you tried on at a store but didn’t really fit in accordance with your expectations (or maybe it was the wrong size).
Find a Levis store near you for their hours of operation and check the items on your list (if any) off one by one. Remember that if you purchased your items from an actual store location then note that there will be a time limit of up to 60 days after purchase before you can make your return! Items must also be checked over for quality issues beyond normal wear and tear within 72 hours of purchase before they are resold.
Levis Return Policy Without Receipt
If you want to receive a full refund on your original form of payment, you will need to present your receipt. However, if you would simply like to return it back in store, they are willing to take it back even without a receipt. In this case, they’ll give you credit which allows you to shop at the store again.
As a valued Levis customer, they want you to be aware of their refund and return policies regarding customized items. They do not accept returns on products that are customized in any way or that have anything labeled as final sale. If you receive an item from them and it does not measure up to your satisfaction, feel free to contact them for assistance at [email protected] .
Levis Exchange Policy
If the size is not a fit for you, there’s no need to worry! We offer a 60-day exchange policy on all products. There are some important factors to keep in mind – the item must be unworn and unwashed, with tags still attached. All exchanges are processed only for different sizes, while if you prefer a new style or color you may return your original order before purchasing something entirely new of your choice. If the item gets sold out while exchanging, you can return it to us for a full refund instead.
- custom items and final sale items returns are not eligible for exchange at Levis.
- Remember that exchanges are not eligible for price adjustments, promotions, and gift wraps.
Levis Refund Policy
Once they receive your return, they’ll initiate a refund to your original form of payment in approximately 10-13 business days. In case of gift returns, the refund will be credited to the purchaser’s account within 7 days of processing, unless an Amazon gift card was used to purchase the item.
- It will take 15 business days to process and issue a refund. The refund may take additional 10 days to appear in your account for credit card purchases,.
- If you return an item, they’ll refund it to you on the same day if the store is located within a 2-day courier delivery radius. However, it may take up to 10 days for your bank to reflect the refunded amount in your account.
- All returned merchandise, from Levi’s stores, will be given store credit only and not a refund or exchange. You must still pay for all the taxes associated with any returned merchandise from their stores.
The Levi’s return policy allows for up to two months (sixty days) to return any product within a chain of retail outlets. Customers can either shop at their local store or make an online purchase from the company’s website. To enable consumers to receive their money back more easily, Levi’s created the “Happy Returns Bar” which was designed especially for returns. With this new program, customers can get new descriptions, photos, and other details they may have overlooked when buying anything Levi’s related.
Returning items via mail will cost you $7 but if you wish to hand in an item from the store or return an item with happy returns, it won’t cost you anything. Underwear, accessories, and sandals are not returnable. You can only exchange those types of items if they don’t comply with a no-return or final sale policy. You will be able to see this if your item says “final sale” or has any other exclusions written on the label.
Last Updated on November 8, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.