Instagram Anonymous Questions allows Instagram users to attach a Questions sticker to Instagram Stories. When this feature was launched, many users thought that they can ask anonymously and their answers would be anonymous too. But on Instagram, there is no such new feature. So, when you answer “Instagram anonymous questions” the person who posts the question will be able to see your username.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 Instagram Anonymous Questions – Is It Anonymous?
- 3 How To Fake An Anonymous Question On Instagram
- 4 How To View Your Anonymous Questions
- 5 How To Reply To Anonymous Questions On Instagram
- 6 FAQs About Instagram Anonymous Questions – How To Do Anonymous Questions On Instagram Story
- You should keep in mind that Instagram anonymous questions are not anonymous
- The answer to your Instagram anonymous questions will show up in a personal direct message in your Instagram inbox
- You can only check your anonymous question from the story
- There are two ways you can respond to anonymous questions: directly respond to the person by sending a DM or you can answer from the story
Instagram Anonymous Questions – Is It Anonymous?
No, the answers to Instagram anonymous questions are not anonymous. When you ask an anonymous question, you can easily find out who has viewed your story and who answered your Instagram poll. Moreover, when you are viewing your story, you can slide up your own story and find out the usernames who answered your question. Moreover, the answer to your Instagram questions will show up in a personal direct message in your Instagram inbox. It will also show up on your list of viewers. If someone answers your question then you can also reply to the answer. When you click on each answer, you’ll have the option to either share or delete the response to the question.
How To Fake An Anonymous Question On Instagram
If you have never posted an anonymous question on Instagram and wondering how to post an anonymous question then follow the below steps –
1. First, open the Instagram app and then swipe right to go to the camera page
2. Now select an image as your background
3. Then from the top panel, click on the sticker icon, and then from the drop-down menu select “Question”
4. Now a new dialog box will appear, enter the text; usually, the sticker comes with the tag “ask me a question”
5. You can type anything you want on the dialog box
6. You can also change the color of the sticker to make it more different and attractive; there are nine options available when it comes to changing the color
7. Finally, post the anonymous question on Instagram
How To View Your Anonymous Questions
When you post an anonymous question, surprisingly the question didn’t appear in your DMs. Moreover, you won’t even receive a notification when someone sends you a question. So, the only way to check your questions is by going to your story. Follow the below steps –
1. First, launch the Instagram app on your mobile
2. Now tap on your story to view the one with your Questions sticker
3. Next, swipe up from the bottom of the screen
4. Now from the available options tap on “Responses”
5. Here, you will see all the questions that have been asked
6. Finally, scroll left and right to view all the questions
How To Reply To Anonymous Questions On Instagram
If you have asked an anonymous question then you can easily view all the responses to your Questions sticker as well as you can also respond to those answers. There are two ways you can respond to anonymous questions on Instagram. You can directly respond to the person who asked the question, by sending them a DM. To do so, just tap “Reply” under the question and select “Send Message”. Now the person will receive your response in his/her DM tab. You can also post the question to your story as well as type out a reply. You can also answer the question by adding a text box with your reply. This way you can answer to your story as you normally would.
FAQs About Instagram Anonymous Questions – How To Do Anonymous Questions On Instagram Story
Can You Do Anonymous Questions On Instagram?
Instagram has introduced a new feature where users can create an anonymous question on your Instagram story. On Instagram, there is a question sticker available that enables you to know what people might like to ask you. It is a fun way to make conversation.
When You Respond To An Instagram Question Is It Anonymous?
No, when you respond to an Instagram question it is not anonymous. The question maker can see who has answered the questions as well as what they have answered.
How Can You Be Anonymous On Instagram?
There is no way you can be anonymous on Instagram. What you can do is, create a new email id and open a new Instagram account with a fake name to hide your identity and become anonymous.
Is The “Type Something” On Instagram Anonymous?
No, the “type something” on Instagram is not anonymous. The responses for “type something,” are not shared publicly but the person who posted the sticker will receive the answer in their regular notifications tab.
Are Instagram Surveys Anonymous?
Instagram surveys are not anonymous. In fact, there is nothing on Instagram that is anonymous.
Last Updated on November 1, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.