Are you looking for a review about Cuelu.Com to find out whether it’s a legit store or not? If your answer is yes then you are in the right place. This review guide is about Cuelu.Com and here you will get detailed information about this portal. Make sure to read the full review before making any purchase from cuelu.com
Jump To A Section
- 1 What Is Cuelu.Com
- 2 Overview Of Cuelu.Com
- 3 Is Cuelu.com A Scam Or A Legit Store?
- 4 Reasons Why Cuelu.com Is A Scam
- 5 Cuelu.Com Return Policy
- 6 Pros And Cons Of Cuelu.Com
- 7 Final Verdict
What Is Cuelu.Com
Cuelu.Com is an online shopping platform that sells various skincare products like face lifting tools, face puffers, etc. Basically, Cuelu.Com sells skincare products based on an ancient Chinese treatment known as Gua Sha. Gua Sha is a type of skin therapy that enhances the skin of people by scraping it using stone-like tools. The products that Cuelu.Com sells are the Gua Sha facial lifting tool and de-puffing facial roller. Most of the products of this platform are available at relatively low prices to attract new customers. Payment methods supported by Cuelu.Com are PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, etc.
Overview Of Cuelu.Com
1. Portal Type – an e-commerce platform dealing with products based on traditional medicinal therapies
2. Postal Address – https://cuelu.com/
4. Contact Details – absent
5. Sort By Option – available
6. Filter By Option – unavailable
7. Product Price –in USD by default, can be changed to CAD, INR, GBP, AUD, EUR, and JPY
8. Terms and Conditions – mentioned
10. Payment Policy – not mentioned
11. Payment Methods – via Visa and Master Debit and Credit cards
12. Return Policy – within 30 days of the delivery date, with restocking charges of $10
Is Cuelu.com A Scam Or A Legit Store?
Cuelu.Com is a relatively new online shopping platform therefore it doesn’t have many customer reviews available online. But there are some issues with the Cuelu.Com website that indicates it might be a scam store. One main concern is, there is no information about the owner on the website. Moreover, Cuelu.Com offers an unrealistic discount on various items which is also a common feature of a scam website. There are copied contents and copied images on the website which also indicate it’s a scam store. Furthermore, there are no security measures present on the Cuelu.Com which makes it a very unsafe site to use.
Reasons Why Cuelu.com Is A Scam
Below are the reasons why our experts think that Cuelu.com is a Scam. Let’s check them out!
1. Wrong Company Address
The company address given on the Cuelu.Com is 13837 Bessemer Street, Los Angeles CA 91401, United States. But the address given on the website is a residential house. So, it’s a fake address and the company can’t be a legit one.
2. Missing Contact Information
There is no customer care service number or any other contact address provided on the Cuelu.Com website. In legit online shopping stores, you will always find a customer care number as well as another alternative contact address. So, this point also validates that Cuelu.com is a scam.
3. Fake Reviews
There are lots of customer reviews on cuelu.com. However, the surprising fact about these reviews is, there is not a single complaint about cuelu.com that even amazon could not possibly replicate. So, it can be said that those reviews are fake. Fake product reviews are another sign of a scam website.
4. Return Policy
Cuelu.Com has a return policy of 30 days. They ask the customers to contact via [email protected] for the return. However, Cuelu.Com never reply to such mails. Moreover, cuelu.com charges customers a $10 restocking fee despite the fact that the error is from their end!
5. Duplicate Content
Almost all contents and images of Cuelu.Com are copied or duplicated. Even the product description, terms of service, return policy, etc. everything is copied from other websites!
Cuelu.Com Return Policy
Cuelu.Com allows returning the products. Cuelu.Com also has a return policy and it allows customers to return the items. However, there are some restrictions about returning the products –
1. All purchases can be returned within 30 days after receiving the package
2. The returned item must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging, as well as all the items in the package must be intact
3. If the package is not in the actual condition, then the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued
4. The Buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee
Purchase Not Eligible For Return –
1. Final sale/Clearance item(s) is not eligible for return
2. Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned
3. Cuelu.Com doesn’t accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests
Steps To Make A Return On Cuelu.Com –
1. First, you have to contact the Cuelu.com customer service agent and describe which product you want to return and the reason for your return.
2. If there is a quality problem then attach photographs of the product
3. Now the customer care agent will provide you return address with the detailed instructions
4. After that put the products in the original packaging and send it according to the return instruction
5. When Cuelu.com receive the product, they will process the refund or exchange based on the return policy/condition
Pros And Cons Of Cuelu.Com
|Pros of Cuelu.Com||Cons of Cuelu.Com|
|There is no positive about shopping on Cuelu.Com||Only two products are available to buy|
Poor customer service
Less payment method
No Cash on delivery
No customer service address
No address of the shop
All the above-mentioned information clearly indicates that Cuelu.Com is not the site where you can put your trust. In fact, it’s not a legit shopping platform. Therefore, my recommendation about Cuelu.Com is don’t dare to place an order on this platform or you will be a victim of the scam!
Last Updated on August 5, 2022 by Ana S. Sutterfield
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.