No, Walmart Plus is not the same as Sam’s Club Plus. Here, Walmart Plus is a paid subscription service that Walmart customers can buy and enjoy various perks, discounts, etc. On the other hand, Sam’s Club Plus is a paid membership plan that you have to purchase to shop from Sam’s Club.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 What is Walmart Plus?
- 3 Key Features of Walmart Plus
- 4 Important Features of Sam’s Club Plus Plan
- 5 Difference between Walmart Plus and Sam’s Club Plus
- 6 Comparison of Sam’s Club Standard and Sam’s Club Plus membership Plan
- Sam’s Club is a subsidiary of Walmart
- Walmart Plus is a type of paid subscription plan for Walmart customers
- Sam’s Club Plus is a type of VIP membership plan to shop at Sam’s Club
- Walmart Plus is cheaper than Sam’s Club Plus
- With Walmart Plus you can enjoy various perks while shopping at Sam’s Club; however, you won’t get any extra facilities for your Sam’s Club Plus membership while shopping at Walmart
What is Walmart Plus?
Walmart Plus is a paid subscription-based service from world’s one of the largest multinational super shop chain Walmart. With this paid service, you will be able to order all types of products from Walmart through the Walmart app. Moreover, you can also buy groceries using the Walmart Plus service. The subscription fee of Walmart Plus is $12.95/month or $98/year. However, if you are a Walmart associate working in any stores, distribution centers and fulfillment centers within the USA can get the Walmart Plus service for free!
Key Features of Walmart Plus
- Walmart Plus offers free delivery to the subscribers
- You can get free delivery for a collection of more than 180,000
- Free delivery is also available for groceries and gadgets
- You will get the delivery on the same day
- Walmart Plus offers free shipping to the subscribers
- You can enjoy free next-day and two-day shipping on products shipped by Walmart
Scan and Go
- Walmart plus users can enjoy a contact-free checkout experience with Walmart Pay
- While shopping in the store, Walmart Plus subscribers can scan their own shopping from a separate line
- Walmart Plus subscribers can enjoy fuel discounts
- You can save 10¢ per gallon on fuel at over 14,000 Walmart and Murphy stations
- You can also enjoy member prices at Sam’s Club fuel centers
Discount on Medicine
- Walmart Plus subscribers can get selected prescriptions free of charge
- Up to 85% discounts on various medicines at over 4,000 Walmart pharmacies
Early Access to Deals
- Walmart Plus subscribers can get early access to various deals including the Black Friday
- Walmart Plus subscribers will get a 4-hour head start on all of Walmart’s Black Friday deals
What is Sam’s Club Plus?
Sam’s Club is a very popular membership-only retail warehouse club. Sam’s Club is owned by Walmart and it has two membership plans. They are Sam’s Club Standard plan and Sam’s Club Plus plan. The price of the Sam’s Club Plus plan is $100 per year. With the Sam’s Club Plus membership plan, you will be able to enjoy a wide range of facilities, discounts, special deals, tickets to live events, and many more. Basically, Sam’s Club Plus plan is a VIP membership plan.
Important Features of Sam’s Club Plus Plan
- You will enjoy free shipping while shopping from SamsClub.com
- You will get 2% cash back on all qualifying in-club Sam’s Club purchases
- You will enjoy Curbside Pickup for all your orders
- You will get a discount on pharmacy products and various medicines
- You will have early shopping hours on various occasions like Black Friday, etc.
- You can enjoy up to 20% off on glasses if you buy frames and lenses together
- Free shipping available on contact lenses
- You will get access to Sam’s Club Fuel Center, Sam’s Club Travel & Entertainment, Sam’s Club MasterCard, Sam’s Club Tire & Battery Center, etc.
- You will also get a complimentary membership card that you can share with a family member
Difference between Walmart Plus and Sam’s Club Plus
|Walmart Plus||Sam’s Club Plus|
|This is a paid subscription plan||This is a paid membership plan|
|The price of Walmart Plus is $98 per year||The price of the Sam’s Club plan is $100 per year|
|Without the Walmart Plus subscription, customers can still shop from Walmart||Without the Sam’s Club Plus plan customers can’t shop from Sam’s Club|
|With the Walmart Plus subscription, customers can enjoy various perks and discounts on Walmart as well as Sam’s Club||Sam’s Club Plus is only available for Sam’s Club; customers won’t get any discounts or perks while shopping at Walmart|
|Walmart Plus is best for savings on shopping at Walmart||Sam’s Club membership plan is best for saving money on bulk buying and fancy foods|
Comparison of Sam’s Club Standard and Sam’s Club Plus membership Plan
|Perks||Standard Plan||Plus Plan|
|Sam’s Cash™ for Plus||No||Yes|
|Sam’s Club MasterCard||Yes||Yes|
|Members-only fuel savings||Yes||Yes|
|Tire and battery center||Yes||Yes|
FAQs about Is Walmart Plus the Same as Sam’s Club Plus
Is it possible to use the Walmart credit card to purchase products at Sam’s Club?
Yes, you can use the Walmart credit card to purchase products at Sam’s Club. You can use this card for in-store purchases as well as for gas purchases.
Is Walmart and Sam’s Club the same?
No, Walmart and Sam’s Club are not the same. Sam’s Club is a subsidiary of Walmart.
Do Walmart Plus members get free shipping at Sam’s Club?
Yes, Walmart Plus members get free shipping at Sam’s Club.
Can you go to Sam’s Club with Walmart plus?
Yes, you can go to Sam’s Club with Walmart plus. You can get free shipping if you purchase products for more than $35 at Sam’s Club.
Last Updated on November 13, 2022 by Magalie D.