The Kelley School of Business is a renowned undergraduate and graduate business school at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, and Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. This university offers top-ranked business education with an innovative curriculum and immersive learning experience. The Kelley School of Business has accounting, consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, health care administration, marketing, etc. departments where more than 7,500 full-time undergraduate and graduate students are enrolled. Below you will find detailed information on Kelley School of Business ranking, eligibility, admission requirements, etc. Let’s check them out!
The Kelley School of Business is a selective school and it has an acceptance rate of 38%. If you want to get into this business school then you must have an excellent academic achievement with a GPA of 3.7 to 4.0 on a 4.0 scale. This business school has a moderately selective admission policy so without having a strong educational background it will be very difficult to get into this school.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Overview Of Kelly School Of Business
- 2 Ranking Of Kelley School Of Business
- 3 Overview Of Kelley School Of Business Admission
- 4 Kelly School Of Business Admission Deadlines
- 5 Kelley School Of Business Admissions 2022
- 6 Admission Requirements Of Top 5 Programs At Kelley School Of Business
- 7 Kelly School Of Business International Student Admissions
- 8 Kelley School Of Business Undergraduate Admissions
- 9 FAQs About Kelley School Of Business Ranking, Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements, Eligibility, etc.
- 9.1 Is Kelley School Of Business Hard To Get Into?
- 9.2 Is Kelley School Of Business Prestigious?
- 9.3 How Many Students Are In The Kelley School Of Business?
- 9.4 Can You Get Into Kelley With A B?
- 9.5 Can You Get Direct Admitted To Kelley School Of Business?
- 9.6 What Is The Average SAT Score For Kelley School Of Business?
Overview Of Kelly School Of Business
The main integration of Kelly school of business is to focus on the business programs at Indiana University. Here, the main target is to weave together every business discipline to broaden the students’ perspectives on business. Students of this school of Business gain much of their career guidance through experiential learning through Bloomington Brands and real-world business problem-solving in the classroom. There are about 18 clubs and 20 committees for Kelley students to participate in on campus. Initially, this school was established as the “School of Commerce and Finance” of Indiana University in 1920. Later in 1933, it was renamed as “School of Business Administration” and in 1938 it was renamed “School of Business.” Finally, in 1997, it was named as “Kelley School of Business” after its alumnus E.W. Kelley, chairman of the Steak n Shake Company, who had given a donation of $23 million to the school.
Ranking Of Kelley School Of Business
#68 in National Universities (tie)
#37 in Best Colleges for Veterans (tie)
#71 in Best Undergraduate Teaching (tie)
#145 in Best Value Schools
#327 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
#26 in Top Public Schools (tie)
#8 in Business Programs (tie)
#4 in accounting
#7 in Analytics
#4 in Entrepreneurship
#9 in Finance
#6 in Management
#6 in Management Information Systems
#3 in Marketing
#7 in Production / Operation Management (tie)
a. Supply Chain Management / Logistics
#25 in Study Abroad (tie)
Overview Of Kelley School Of Business Admission
|Application Portal||Indiana University Online Portal; Common Application; Coalition Application|
|Affiliation||The Washington Campus|
|Campus Area||Urban Area|
|Average ACT Score||25-31|
|Average SAT Score||1180-1370|
|Academic Calendar||Semester based|
|Intake Sessions||Fall and Spring Semesters|
|Financial Aid||Scholarships, grants, and loans|
Kelly School Of Business Admission Deadlines
The Kelly School of business has two admission sessions for undergraduate and graduate courses. The admission portal remains open for the fall and spring semesters. Here are the details –
|Intakes||Application Deadlines||Decision Notification Date|
|Priority Deadline||December 17||January 28, 2022|
|Final Deadline||March 18, 2022||April 15, 2022|
|MBA Round 1||October 1||December 20|
|MBA Round 2||December 15||March 15, 2022|
|MBA Round 3||February 15||April 30, 2022|
|MBA Round 4||April 1||May 31, 2022|
Kelley School Of Business Admissions 2022
Admission Deadlines: There are four academic intakes available at Kelley School of Business. They are fall, winter, summer, and spring. The MBA application deadlines of this business school are on January 5, March 1, and April 15 for the second, third and final round respectively.
Programs: This business school offers 18 undergraduate majors and a variety of graduate programs to international students. Moreover, Prospective students can choose from a variety of master’s courses to study in the school. Students can choose from 4 types of MBA in Kelley School of Business. These courses are available for full-time, working, and distance course students.
International Student Percentage: The Kelley School of Business has an international population of 13%.
Admission Requirements: Must have excellent academic achievement with a GPA of 3.7 to 4.0 on a 4.0 scale. Moreover, this school requires SAT score of 1290-1390 or an ACT score of 28 to 32. Moreover, personal essays and financial availability documents are also required for admission to this school.
Admission Requirements Of Top 5 Programs At Kelley School Of Business
|Requirements||Master Of Business Administration in Accounting||Master Of Business Administration in Finance||Master Of Business Administration in Business Analytics||Master Of Business Administration in Marketing||Master Of Business Administration in Supply Chain and Operations|
|Application Fee||65 USD||65 USD||65 USD||65 USD||65 USD|
|Work Experience||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Letter of Recommendations||Recent Supervisor||Recent Supervisor||Recent Supervisor||Recent Supervisor||Recent Supervisor|
Kelly School Of Business International Student Admissions
International students of more than 30 countries study in this business school. So, if you are an international student and want to apply at Kelly School of Business then you should follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
1. Application Portal: IU Application Portal
2. Application Fee: Applicants must transfer an amount of 65 USD (non-refundable) for the online international application process.
1. Official academic transcripts with a high GPA
2. Scorecard of English proficiency test (Test codes for SAT: 1324 ACT: 1210 TOEFL: 1324)
3. IU-specific essay
5. An updated resume highlighting the educational qualifications and professional experience
6. Letter of intent / SOP
7. Financial affidavits
Visa Application Process
As an international student, you have to apply for a visa to study in the USA once your admission to Kelley School of Business is confirmed. Below are the details of a safe approval of a student visa:
1. Collect the I-20 form from the Office of Kelley School of Business.
2. Pay the SEVIS fees and collect its receipt.
3. Apply for an interview in the nearest embassy for a visa
Documents required for the visa processing are –
1. Electronic application form
2. Receipt of the application fees paid
3. A passport.
4. One photograph
5. 1-20 forms from the university
6. Transcripts of the institutes attended
7. Evidence of English proficiency, like test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
8. Bank statements showing enough funds to pay for tuition fees and living costs in the U.S.
Kelley School Of Business Undergraduate Admissions
This business school offers 18 majors, 4 minors, and a certificate program for undergraduate students. Here is the detail of undergraduate admission –
Enrollment deposit: 100 USD
Application Requirements –
1. High school diploma/ transcript
2. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5/4 (87%)
3. A brief essay (200–400 words) focusing on academic and career plans
5. Additional Documents: Counselor/teacher recommendations, work experience, leadership experience, community service
FAQs About Kelley School Of Business Ranking, Acceptance Rate, Admission Requirements, Eligibility, etc.
Is Kelley School Of Business Hard To Get Into?
Yes, Kelley school of business is very competitive to get into. You should have a GPA of 3.50 from a decent school a 90th+ percentile GMAT and 4+ years of good work experience to get into this school.
Is Kelley School Of Business Prestigious?
Kelley school of business has been considered a Top 25 MBA program in the U.S. So, according to the ranking, this school definitely is a prestigious business school.
How Many Students Are In The Kelley School Of Business?
According to the 2021 admission statistic, there are more than 9,500 undergraduate students enrolled in this school. The number of Full-Time MBA students of Kelley school of business is 248. There are 1,438 Kelley Direct Online MBA students available.
Can You Get Into Kelley With A B?
Yes, you have a chance to get into Kelley school of business with a B. B’s and above is only required for automatic admission at Kelley school of business. If your admission form doesn’t meet the criteria then it will go through a comprehensive committee review.
Can You Get Direct Admitted To Kelley School Of Business?
At Kelley school of business, direct admission is only available for first-year students who are entering the fall semester. Students who matriculate in the spring semester, transfer students, and students who are not intending to major in a Kelley business degree are not eligible for direct admission.
What Is The Average SAT Score For Kelley School Of Business?
The average SAT score for Kelley School of business is 1180-1370. On the other hand, the average ACT Score for Kelley school of business is 25-31.
Last Updated on January 14, 2022 by Musa D