TD Bank is a very renowned American national bank which is known as USA’s Most Convenient Bank. If you are a TD bank user and lost your debit card or your card is stolen or damaged then you can apply for a replacement debit card. Usually, TD bank handles the replacement debit card application professionally and issues the card very quickly. If you order the replacement card online then you will receive your TD bank replacement debit card in about a week. If you need an immediate replacement card then you can schedule a curbside pickup the same day or the next day.
Jump To A Section
- 1 How Do I Order A New TD Bank Replacement Debit Card?
- 2 How To Pick Up The TD Bank Replacement Debit Card Curbside
- 3 How Do I Activate My New Replacement Debit Card?
- 4 How To Lock A Lost TD Bank Debit Card
- 5 FAQs About How Long Does It Take To Get New TD Bank Replacement Debit Card
How Do I Order A New TD Bank Replacement Debit Card?
If you are wondering how to order a new TD bank replacement debit card then you can follow the guidelines below. You can order the replacement debit card online, via phone call, or through the TD Bank customer support team.
Ordering A New TD Bank Replacement Debit Card By Phone
1. First, call the TD bank, then you will be given options about the help that you need
2. Now select to talk to a customer support agent
3. When you are connected to the customer support agent, tell them that you want to order a replacement debit card
4. The customer agent will ask you some questions about your account and some personal information to confirm your identity and validate that you are the rightful owner of the bank account
5. After validating your identity, the customer agent will initiate your replacement debit card application
6. You have to cooperate with the agent to complete the process
Ordering A New TD Bank Replacement Debit Card At A Branch Of The Bank
You can also order a new TD bank replacement debit card at a branch of the bank. Visit the nearest TD bank branch and talk to a TD Bank official. Tell the official that you want to get a new replacement debit card. You can opt for instant-issue debit cards so that you can instantly get the replacement card.
How To Pick Up The TD Bank Replacement Debit Card Curbside
TD bank offers curbside pickup for debit cards so that the customers can get a new one even faster. According to this facility, you can order a replacement card online and receive it up the same day or the next day.
1. Schedule Curbside Pickup: You can use the TD bank store locator to find a branch that offers ‘Curbside Pickup. Select the branch for your replacement debit card pickup point.
2. Look Out For A Phone Call: TD bank will call you when you apply for a replacement debit card. So, lookout for a phone call from TD bank.
How Do I Activate My New Replacement Debit Card?
You can easily activate your new TD bank replacement debit card from your TD Bank online banking account. Follow these simple steps –
1. First, log into your online account
2. Then visit the Account Services page and look for the link under Card & Account Settings
3. Now select the Card & Account option and provide some basic info:
a. Last-4 of SSN for an ATM card
b. CVV and expiration date for a debit card
4. Then you’ll create your 4-digit PIN for the card
5. Finally, click on the “Finish” button to complete the process and activate the card
How To Lock A Lost TD Bank Debit Card
If your TD bank debit card is lost then you should immediately lock the card to prevent misuse. If you have an online banking account then you can easily lock your debit card. Here are the details –
Lock The Card From The Mobile APP
1. First, open the TD bank mobile app
2. Now login to your online banking account
3. From the available options click on the Account
4. Then select Account
5. From the available options select Card & Account Settings
6. After that select Lock or Unlock a Card
7. Type the number of your debit card and select Next
8. Now type your account password and select Finish to complete the process
Lock The Card From The Computer
1. First, open a browser on your computer
2. Now visit the TD bank Online banking portal
3. Then log in to your online banking account
4. From the available options click on the Account Options
5. Then click on the Account Services
6. From the available options click Card & Account Settings
7. After that click on the “Lock or Unlock a Card” option
8. Type the number of your debit card and click Next
9. Now type your account password and click Finish to complete the process
FAQs About How Long Does It Take To Get New TD Bank Replacement Debit Card
Will TD Bank Give You A Debit Card On The Same Day?
If you are a new account holder and want to get your debit card on the same day then you can apply for an immediate issuance card by visiting the local TD branch near you.
How Long Does It Take To Replace A Debit Card?
If you apply online for a TD bank debit card replacement then it might take 5-7 business days to place the order and send the new debit card to your mailing address.
How Long Does It Take To Receive A TD Bank Credit Card?
The answer to this question depends on how you have applied for your credit card. If you have applied online then it will take two business days to process the request and another 57 days to ship the card directly to your home.
How Much Does It Cost To Open A TD Bank Account?
There is no monthly fee for a TD bank account but you will need $ 5,000 to open an account. Moreover, if you can maintain your balance exceeding $ 5,000 then all foreign ATMs you pay at other banks will be refunded.
How Often Does TD Increase The Credit Limit?
Once you have increased your credit limit, you have to wait at least 4 months to increase your credit limit again.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.