UPS is a very renowned American parcel service company. If you are a UPS customer then you need to know the UPS Hours to avoid wasting your time. If you are wondering how to find out UPS Store open hours and UPS delivery hours then you have landed in the right place. In this article, I will discuss how you can easily find open and delivery hours of UPS. Let’s explore!
Service Provided by UPS
UPS offers three types of services. They are –
- UPS Domestic Delivery Service: This service offers delivery of all types of packages and parcels within the USA.
- UPS International Delivery Service: With this service, you will be able to send parcels to more than 200 countries all over the world.
- UPS Supply Chain and Freight Service: UPS has more than 400K staff and 200K drivers to offer Supply Chain and Freight Service.
Benefits of Knowing UPS Opening and Delivery Hours
If you want to use the UPS delivery service, then you should have a clear idea about the UPS opening and delivery hours. If you have a clear idea about UPS opening hours then you can schedule your time to send, deliver or receive your package, parcel, or mail. Moreover, you will have a clear idea about the pickup and drop-off hours of UPS’s various services. This information will help you send and receive various parcels with UPS conveniently.
How to Find UPS Open and Delivery Hours
There are many ways you will be able to find UPS hours. Some common ways are –
- UPS Website
- UPS Store Locator
- UPS App
- Google Maps
1. UPS Website
- First, open a browser on your computer
- Now visit the UPS official website
- Next, select your location and continue to go to the home page of the UPS site
- Then from the top menu click on the location tab
- Next, entire the location that you want to know the business hours and also select your specific need of location type
- After that click on the button to get the result
- On the result page, you will see a map on the right side, here you will find all the UPS locations
- Now, you can choose a UPS location that will suit your time and other factors
- Next, choose the icon to see the open and delivery hour of that location
2. UPS Store Locator
This is a tool from UPS that will help you find the opening and delivery hours of UPS easily. Just follow the below steps to find the open and delivery hour of UPS using the UPS store locator –
- First, visit the UPS official website from a browser on your computer
- Next click on the dropdown menu and from the available options select “Quick Tools.”
- Then click on the “Find a store” and you will be redirected to a new webpage
- Now provide the location in the location box and click on the Find button or hit the enter button
- It will take a few moments to provide you with the results
- Now you will see all the available UPS stores in that location including their opening and delivery hours
3. UPS App
UPS also has an App for android and iPhone users. If you have the app installed then you can easily find the open and delivery hour of UPS. With the UPS app, you can easily find the location of the UPS office including their operational hours. Using the UPS app you will be able to find the below information –
- Store location
- Phone number
- UPS hours
4. Google Maps
You can also use Google Maps to find the address and hours of various UPS stores. Now follow the below steps –
- First, open a browser on your computer
- Then visit the Google map
- In the search box, type the location or store for which you want to know the working hours
- Next, click on the search button
- After a while, you will see the store location
- Click on the store name and expend it to show the details
- Now you will see the opening and closing times of selected UPS
UPS Holiday Schedule of 2022
- January 17, 2022: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 14, 2022: Valentine’s Day
- February 21, 2022: President’s Day
- April 15, 2022: Good Friday
- April 17, 2022: Easter – UPS Holiday
- May 8, 2022: Mother’s Day
- May 30, 2022: Memorial Day – UPS Holiday
- June 19, 2022: Juneteenth
- July 4, 2022: Independence Day – UPS Holiday
- September 5, 2022: Labor Day – UPS Holiday
- October 10, 2022: Indigenous People’s Day (Columbus Day)
- November 11, 2022: Veterans Day
- November 24, 2022: Thanksgiving – UPS Holiday
- November 25, 2022: Day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday)
- December 24, 2022: Christmas Eve
- December 25, 2022: Christmas Day – UPS Holiday
- December 26, 2022: Christmas Day (nationally observed)
- December 31, 2022: New Year’s Eve
- January 1, 2023: New Year’s Day – UPS Holiday
- January 2, 2023: New Year’s Day (nationally observed)
UPS Delivery Hours
- UPS Next Day Air – The next business day by 10:30 AM (local time)
- UPS Day Next Air Saver – The next business day by 3 PM (local time)
- UPS Day Next Air AM – The next business day by 8 AM (local time)
- UPS 2nd Day Air – Two business days, by the end of the day
- UPS 2nd Day Air AM – Two business days, by the end of the next morning (noontime)
- UPS 3-Day Select – Three business days, by the end of the day
- UPS Ground – Guaranteed within 1 to 5 business days
- UPS Standard – 1 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Saver – Overnight to four business days
- UPS Worldwide Express – Overnight to three business days
- UPS Worldwide Express Expedited – 3 to 5 business days
FAQs about UPS Open and Delivery Hours
Does Ups deliver at night?
UPS doesn’t deliver at night. But in rare cases, they can deliver the parcel after sunset. Usually, the delivery time of UPS is from 9 am to 7 pm local time with some exceptions where they can deliver parcels as late as 9 pm depending on the time of the year and your location.
What is UPS by end of day process?
At the end of the day, UPS complete some additional work regarding the parcels they have delivered. They transfer the shipment information to UPS and prints the reports required by the UPS driver. This extra work ensures that all the shipments are listed properly.
Why does UPS deliver so late?
In some cases, UPS might deliver late if the UPS driver is late for the day and there are lots of rushed or guaranteed packages. If the customer chooses expedited delivery, then UPS ensures that the package is shipped and delivered in time.
Does UPS deliver on Sunday?
Yes, UPS delivers on Sunday. Usually, UPS has a Mon-Sat delivery service for residential and commercial packages. But, UPS also offers delivery service for residential packages on Sunday. So, if you have a residential package then you can expect to receive the package on Sunday.
Last Updated on August 7, 2022 by Ana S. Sutterfield
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.