The Walmart MoneyCenter operates seven days a week. The service hours of Walmart MoneyCenter are generally 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. However, the time may vary depending on the location of the store. So you should check the information of the store from the Walmart website.
- Walmart MoneyCenter is an in-store and online financial service provider that offers a wide variety of financial services to its customers
- Walmart MoneyCenter provides service that includes installment financing, check to cash, Walmart pay, money orders, PayPal, etc.
- You can easily check the service hours of a particular store from the Walmart website
- At Walmart MoneyCenter you will be able to ash payroll or government checks, including tax refund checks
- A prepaid debit card from Walmart MOneyCenter with a cash-back rewards program: 3% at Walmart.com 2% at Walmart gas stations 1% at Walmart stores
How To Check The Walmart MoneyCenter Hours
Walmart has a standard service hour but the exact time might be different depending on the store. You can easily check the service hours of a particular store from the Walmart website. Now follow the below steps –
1. First, open a browser on your computer
2. Now go to Walmart.Com
3. Click on the three lines in the top left and a drop-down menu will appear
4. From the available options click on the “Local Store” and then “Store Finder”
5. Now type in your city and state or ZIP code and then select “Update location”
6. Then from the available stores click on the “Details” of the store you want to check
7. Here you will find the service hours of that particular store
8. If the service hour is not available then you can call the number of that store to know the details
What Services are Available At Walmart MoneyCenter?
Walmart MoneyCenter provides various financial services. Let’s check them out!
|Service Type||Description||More Details|
|Check cashing||You can cash payroll or government checks, including tax refund checks||Max $4 fee for cashing checks of up to $1,000Max $8 fee for cashing checks over $1,000|
|GoBank||Mobile checking account with $8.95 monthly fee||No credit check; easier to get than a traditional checking account No overdraft fees-free access to 42,000 ATMsIssued by Green Dot Bank|
|Bluebird||Prepaid debit card with no monthly fee.||Free access to over 30,000 ATMs nationwide overdraft fees issued by American ExpressCan be used wherever American Express is accepted|
|Walmart MoneyCard||Prepaid debit card with a cash-back rewards program: 3% at Walmart.com 2% at Walmart gas stations 1% at Walmart stores||Can be used wherever Visa or MasterCard is accepted.No overdraft fees$5.94 monthly fee Issued by Green Dot Bank|
|Bill Pay||Pay the bills online, in-store, or using the Walmart app||Offers real-time, same-day, and next-day delivery Works with more than 15,000 billersCosts vary based on the provider, biller, and payment speed|
|Capital One Walmart Rewards Card||A credit card that can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted||Rewards program includes 5% cashback on Walmart.com purchases2% from Walmart stores and gas stations, at restaurants, and on travel1% on all other purchases|
|Walmart2Walmart money transfers||Service to send money between Walmart stores within the U.S.||Delivery can be within minutes Provided by RiaFees from $4-$16|
|Walmart2World money transfers||Service to send money from a U.S. Walmart store, Walmart.com, or the app to MoneyGram locations in more than 200 countries and territories.||Delivery can be within minutes Provided by MoneyGramFees from $4-$16|
|MoneyGram money transfers||Service to send money in-person or online to MoneyGram locations in the U.S. or abroad||Most transactions are delivered within minutes Provided by MoneyGram|
FAQs About Walmart MoneyCenter
1. Does Walmart Have Western Union?
Yes, Walmart has western Union in all 4,700-plus Walmart locations across the U.S. Walmart allows Western Union service that includes domestic and international money transfers, bill payments, money orders, etc.
2. Can I Withdraw Money From Walmart MoneyCenter?
Yes, you can withdraw money from Walmart MoneyCenter, and you can so without any fees.
3. How Much Can You Send Walmart2Walmart At One Time?
If you are using the exclusive transfer service of Walmart then you can send up to $2,500 for a fee of $18. Previously the limit of this service was $900.
4. What Is The Daily Transfer Limit For Walmart Money Card?
The daily transfer limit for a Walmart money card is $3,000. Moreover, the maximum balance you can have on a Walmart money card is $10,000. The ATM withdrawal limit of Walmart’s money card is $400 per day.
5. Can I Transfer Money From My Walmart Card To A Bank Account?
No, you can’t transfer money from your Walmart card to a bank account. Walmart card only allows receiving the money to the Walmart Money Card account from another bank.
Last Updated on November 1, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.