Webull instant deposit allows you to buy stocks as soon as the money posts to your Webull account. According to this feature, when you add money to your account, Webull releases the deposit in the form of conditional buying power. So you will be able to access up to $1,000 in buying power instantly after you make the deposit. Usually, it takes 5 business days to settle the deposit.
- Webull offers zero commission for trade Stocks, ETFs, and Options and it also requires zero minimum deposit
- Webull provides crypto real-time data and with it you will be able to trade Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), etc.
- When you create an account with Webull you will receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance
- If you make an ACH deposit to your Webull account then you will get the instant buying power of Webull
- You have to provide proof of identity and proof of residency to open a Webull account
Features Of Webull
1. Webull offers zero commission for trade Stocks, ETFs, and Options
2. Zero per contract fee when you trade Options
3. Require Zero minimum deposit for brokerage accounts and IRAs
4. Webull allows buying and selling Cryptocurrencies at a $1 minimum
5. You can trade Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), ETC. with Webull
6. Webull provides crypto real-time data, customizable charts, and indicators
7. Webull allows fractional shares so you can buy or invest in your favorite companies and ETFs without purchasing a whole share
8. You will get free stocks for a limited time when you open and add funds to your Webull account
9. You will get free stocks when you refer friends
10. When you sign up with Webull you will receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView).
11. Webull allows you to place orders by only using your voice
12. Webull app is available for mobile, tablet, etc.
What Is The Instant Buying Power Of Webull?
The Instant buying power is offered by Webull for your ACH deposit which is in transit so you can trade before the deposits settle. Before your deposit is fully settled, Webull provides you provisional cash as instant buying power so that your trading remains continuous. With the instant buying power you can trade stocks and ETFs but you are not allowed to trade options or Cryptocurrencies. The provisional credit from Webull will give you buying power but it won’t increase your cash balance. In fact, if you trade with provisional credit, your cash balance will become negative. However, the best part of Instant buying power is, there is no interest charged for trading on provisional cash. So when is your deposit settles, your cash balance will become positive and you will be able to see your available balance.
Provisional Credit Delivery Time
|Deposit Time||When provisional credit will be given?|
|0:00-8:00 EST||Around 8:00 am of the same day|
|8:00 – 16:00 EST||Immediately|
|16:00-24:00 EST||Around 8:00 am of the following day|
How To Open A Webull Account?
Opening a Webull account is very easy and you have to open the account online either from the website or by downloading the app on the mobile. Webull is mainly for the USA and China but there are few other countries available from where you can open a Webull account like Canada, India, Japan, Malaysia, etc. Before opening a Webull account you have to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Usually, Webull accepts the following documents for identification purposes: SSN / passport / national ID card/driver’s license. Now if you are wondering how to open a Webull account follow the below steps –
1. First, you have to select the right type of brokerage account for you. You will find the option to choose the account type on the registration page. So first choose the account type and then proceed to the next step.
2. In the next step, you have to provide the basic information. You have to provide your name, birth date, address, nationality, employment, and other information. The type of information you require to provide depends on the type of account you have chosen to open. Moreover, you also have to answer some security questions to make sure you are legally allowed to trade like some questions about the trading experience.
3. In this part, you have to scan and upload your proof of identity to identify yourself. You can scan and upload a passport, an ID card, or a bank statement.
4. If you have completed the above steps successfully then you have to sign a virtual contract after agreeing to the terms and conditions of Webull.
5. It will take few times to confirm and approve your account. Once the account is confirmed you will be able to start trading.
How To Deposit Fund On Webull Account
After opening the Webull account, you have to deposit money on your account to start trading. Webull supports quite a few deposit methods that include bank transfer, credit or debit card, and online wallets like Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, etc. If you want to add funds via your bank account then you have to add your bank account number in the deposit interface of Webull. You have to make sure that the bank account is in your name or Webull won’t accept the bank account. Then you have to initiate the bank transfer. Webull will provide you a reference number that you’ll have to enter as a comment in your transaction. The reference number will help Webull identify your deposit.
You can also add funds to your Webull account using your debit or credit card. This procedure is the same as making a normal online payment. Here, you have to provide the regular card details. However, when using a card you have to make sure that the card is in your name. Making the deposit with a debit or credit card is the most convenient way to add funds on Webull. Moreover, you can also add funds to your Webull account from online wallets and the process is the same as making a simple online payment. When making the payment, you have to enter the credentials of your online wallets and carry out your transaction. Depending on the payment type it might take 2-3 days for your deposit to show up on your brokerage account.
FAQs About Webull
1. How Can You Check Your Incoming Deposit On Webull?
You can easily check your incoming deposit on your Webull account. Follow the steps below –
1. First, log in to your Webull account
2. Now tap on the Avatar of your from the top right corner
3. From the available options click on the Details next to “Total Account Value”
4. Scroll down to “Payable &Receivable.”
5. Tap on the “Incoming Funds” and you will see details of your income funds
2. How Do I Withdraw Funds On Webull Via International Wire?
You can easily withdraw funds on Webull via international wire. Here are the steps:
1. First, open the app on your mobile
2. Now log in to your Webull account
3. From the available option tap on the “Transfers” tab
4. Now tap on the “Withdraw”
5. Then tap on your bank account and then tap on ‘’Add account”
6. After that save your bank account information
7. Enter the amount that you want to withdraw
8. Finally, submit the withdrawal request
3. How Can I Find My Account Type On Webull?
If you are not sure that is your account type on Webull then you can easily find out your account type. After logging in to your Webull account you have to tap on your avatar. Then from the available options, you have to select “Help Center.” In the next window, scroll down and you will see your trading account number and account type.
4. What Are The Types Of Accounts On Webull?
In Webull, there are two types of accounts, cash account, and margin account. In a cash account, the investor has to pay the full amount for the securities they have purchased. On the other hand, a margin account allows the investors to leverage the funds and securities they already own to purchase additional securities. Features like instant buying power are only available for cash account.
5. Does Webull Offer Entity Accounts?
Yes, Webull offers entity accounts but you have to contact Webull via email so that they can send you the application forms which are required to open an entity account.
Last Updated on October 7, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.