Usually, the delivery time of UPS is between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. So, you could expect UPS to come by your house within that delivery period. However, it is very difficult to guess the exact time UPS will come to your house. When UPS will come to your house depends on quite a few things like your address, your order delivery serial, etc. You should keep in mind that UPS doesn’t provide a specific delivery time within the delivery time window.
How to Find out When UPS will Deliver the Package?
Well, you can track your UPS package using your UPS tracking number but it won’t tell you when the UPS delivery man will arrive at your address. However, there is a manual way you can estimate the arrival time of UPS. When you will receive your package mostly depends on the position of the address/street in the delivery route. If you have previously received a UPS package then you can use the previous information to estimate the delivery hour of your next UPS package. In a UPS package, check the sticker and you will find a PAL number on it. The PAL number contains the truck name and a number. The truck name will give you an idea about the route. And the number is the serial number of the delivery package. The delivery serial number usually looks like (1000–8999). So, if your serial number is small like 1025 then your package will be delivered quickly. It means you can expect to receive the package between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. On the other hand, if your serial number is big like 7526 then your package will be delivered late in the day. You can expect to get the package between 3.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m.
How to track a UPS Package
There are three ways you can track a UPS package. They are –
- From the UPS Website
- Using UPS My Choice
- Calling the UPS Customer Care
1. From the UPS Website
If you know your UPS tracking number then you can easily track your package from the UPS official website. Follow the below steps –
- First, open a browser on your computer
- Now visit UPS’s tracking page
- Once the page loads, type the tracking number on the box
- Then click on the “Track” button
- Finally, you will see the current status of your UPS package
2. Using UPS My Choice
If you have UPS my choice account then you can easily find the current status of your UPS package. Follow the below steps –
- First, log in to your UPS My Choice account using your username and password
- Now click on the “Menu” icon and a drop-down menu will appear
- From the available options, select “My Delivery Planner”
- Here you will find all the shipments of yours
- Select any of the shipments to view the tracking details
3. Calling the UPS Customer Care
You can also call UPS customer care to track your UPS package. The customer service number of UPS is 800-275-8777 and it is toll-free. Now follow the below steps –
- First, dial 1-888-742-5877 from your phone and make the call
- When your call is received, you will hear an automated message “Thank You for Calling UPS”
- Next, you will be asked about the reason for the call
- You can say “Track a Package” or press “1” to track a package
- Then you will be asked to provide the tracking number
- You have to wait a few moments and then you will know the current status of your parcel
FAQs about When does UPS Come by My House
How early and late you can receive your UPS package?
The official delivery hours of UPS are from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 P.M. So, you can receive your package as early as 9.00 a.m. On the other hand, UPS sometime runs late, so you can expect to receive your UPS package as late as 9.00 P.M. It is very rare for UPS to deliver parcels after 9.00 P.M.
Can a UPS delivery be late?
Usually, UPS is very strict about their delivery hours but UPS delivery can be late. There are many reasons UPS delivery can be late. For example, a UPS delivery can be late for bad weather conditions, heavy traffic, server problem, problems with the package, and many more.
Can I track a UPS truck?
Yes, you can track a UPS truck. You can use the UPS “true package tracking” from the UPS app to easily live track the UPS truck!
Does UPS deliver at 9 pm?
UPS delivers until 7.00 P.M. However, if the UPS delivery driver is running late for any reason then he/she can deliver at 9.00 P.M. Otherwise it is very highly unlikely for a UPS delivery driver to deliver the parcel at 9.00 P.M.
Last Updated on September 5, 2022 by Ana S. Sutterfield