If you have a Woodforest National Bank account then you must know the routing number of your branch. Without the routing number, you won’t be able to sign up for automatic deposits, make a payroll payment, or send a wire transfer. So if you are wondering what is your Woodforest National Bank routing number then keep reading this article.
- The Woodforest National Bank routing number consists of 9-digit
- Banks use the routing number for ACH and wire transfers
- If you don’t know the routing number of Woodforest National Bank then you can easily find the routing number on the check
- The swift code of Woodforest national Bank is WONAUS44XXX
What Is A Routing Number?
A routing number is also known as a routing transit number and it is a 9-digit number that helps the financial institutes to identify a transaction and the location where the customer’s bank account was opened. Routing numbers are mostly used for ACH and wire transfers. Moreover, when you try to make a payment online or mobile banking transaction, you will be asked for your checking account routing number. Many banks have different routing numbers for different purposes, geographical regions, and branches. So when you are using a routing number make sure you are using the correct routing number.
You can easily find the routing number from your bank account check. If you have a Woodforest National Bank check then just look in the bottom-left corner of your check. Here you will see a nine-digit number and this is the routing number of your Woodforest National Bank account. The ABA routing number is always a nine-digit number where the first four digits correspond to the Federal Reserve Routing Symbol and the next four digits are the ABA institution identifier. The final digit is the check digit.
Woodforest ABA Routing Number By State
|State||ABA Routing Number|
|Illinois – Adams, Alexander, Bond, Brown, Calhoun, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Edwards, Effingham, Fayette, Franklin, Gallatin, Greene, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jasper, Jefferson, Jersey, Johnson, Lawrence, Macoupin, Madison, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Perry, Pike, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Richland, Saline, Scott, St. Clair, Union, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White and Williamson Counties||081226829|
|Illinois – All other counties||071926809|
|Indiana – Clark, Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Floyd, Gibson, Greene, Harrison, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, Perry, Pike, Posey, Scott, Spencer, Sullivan, Switzerland, Vanderburgh, Warrick, and Washington Counties||081226829|
|Indiana – All other counties||071926809|
|Pennsylvania – Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, Mercer, Somerset, Venango, Warren, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties||044115809|
|Pennsylvania – All other counties||031319058|
|Texas – Refugio County||314972853|
|Texas – All other counties||113008465|
|West Virginia – Brooke, Hancock, Marshall, Ohio, Tyler, and Wetzel Counties||044115809|
|West Virginia – All other counties||053112592|
Woodforest National Bank Swift Codes
A swift code is also known as the swift number and it is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC). The swift code provides information on the bank and branch where the money should be transferred. Usually, a swift code is used for verifying financial transactions such as a Bank Wire Transfer. The swift code of Woodforest national Bank is WONAUS44XXX.
The Details Of Woodforest National Bank Swift Code
|Swift Code (8 characters)||WONAUS44|
|Bank Name||Woodforest National Bank|
|City||The Woodland, TX|
|Address||1330 Lake Robbins Drive|
Breakdown Of Swift Code WONAUS44XXX
1. No. meaningful digits: 8 – The short 8-letter swift refers to the primary office of Woodforest National Bank
2. Institution / Bank Code: WONA – This is the institution/bank code assigned to Woodforest National Bank
3. Country Code: US – This is the 2-letter country code associated with the United States (US)
4. Location Code: 44 – This represents the location code of Woodforest National Bank
5. Branch Code: XXX – This branch code value means this is the Primary Office (or Head Office) branch for Woodforest National Bank
Woodforest National Bank Mobile Banking
Woodforest National Bank provides mobile banking services to its account holders. So if you have a Woodforest National Bank account then you can download the Woodforest National Bank mobile banking app on your mobile and manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations and ATMs, and more, on the go. Some of the key features of Woodforest Mobile Banking are –
1. You can easily manage your Woodforest account, view account balances, and transactions
2. You can pay bills from the mobile banking app; you can also schedule a payment and view payment history from your mobile
3. Woodforest Mobile Banking allows you to make a transfer between your eligible Woodforest accounts
4. You can deposit checks right from your mobile
5. Woodforest Mobile Banking allows you to send and receive money to/from eligible Woodforest accounts through Western Union
6. You can manage your debit card using the mobile banking app like turning the debit card off or on, blocking or allowing certain transactions, etc.
7. You can apply for a loan from the Woodforest mobile banking app
8. You can view your current and previous statements within the app
9. Woodforest mobile banking app provides strong security and you can easily sign on using your existing Woodforest Online Banking username and password
How To Log In To Woodforest National Bank Mobile Banking App
If you want to use the Woodforest National Bank Mobile Banking feature then you have to enroll in Woodforest online banking first. Once you enroll in Woodforest online banking you will receive your username and password for mobile banking. First, you have to go to the Woodforest official website and then click the “Enroll” button next to the “Login” button on the homepage. Then you will be redirected to the enrollment page. Here you have to provide some information that includes –
1. Account Number
2. Mother’s maiden name
3. Primary ID number (select from the drop-down list)
4. Date of birth
You also have to provide a valid photo ID card such as a driver’s license or passport for identity verification. Once you have successfully enrolled for online banking; you will receive the username and password for mobile banking on your email. Now follow the below steps to log in to Woodforest National Bank Mobile Banking app –
1. First, download the app on your mobile
2. Once the download is completed open the app on your mobile
3. Now provide the username and password and click on the login button
4. You will be logged into your Woodforest National Bank Mobile Banking account
How To Deposit A Check With Woodforest Mobile Banking App
Woodforest Mobile Deposit feature allows its users to deposit checks using the mobile banking app. It is a very easy way to deposit a check from virtually anywhere, anytime. The process is very simple. Follow the below steps –
1. First, open the app on your mobile and log into your account
2. Now select the account where you want to deposit the check
3. Take a picture of the entire check with your mobile phone’s camera
4. Then take a picture of the entire back of your endorsed check
5. Now check all the information and click on the deposit button to complete the process
How To Manage Debit Card With Woodforest Mobile Banking App
Woodforest Mobile Banking allows you to manage your debit card directly from your mobile phone using the mobile banking app. Debit Card Management helps you turn your card on or off at any time, set per transaction limits, allow or block certain transaction types, and many more. Now follow the below steps if you want to manage the debit card –
1. First, open the app on your mobile and log into your account
2. Now tap on the Menu icon and from the available options click on the “Manage Debit Cards”
3. Then choose the card that you want to manage
4. Now you will see different options to manage the card
5. If you want to turn the card off then click on the “Turn Card Off” button
6. A popup box will appear, click “Turn Card Off” again to complete the process
7. Now if you want to set per transactions limits then click on the Card Limit and a new dialog box will open
8. Now type the limit amount on the required field and click on the Confirm to complete the process
9. You can also allow or block various transections from the card management option:
b) Online or phone
FAQs About Woodforest National Bank Routing Number And Mobile Banking
1. Can You Get Your Routing Number Online Woodforest?
Yes, you can get your routing number online from Woodforest’s official website. If you are not able to find the routing number online then you can easily find your routing number in your online banking portal.
2. Does Woodforest Bank Allow You To Overdraft?
Yes, Woodforest Bank allows you to overdraft as long as you activate the “Privilege Pay” feature that the bank provides. You will have to pay a charge of $29 each time an overdraft is paid.
3. What Is The Woodforest Bank Mobile Check Deposit Limit?
There is no limit for Woodforest Bank Mobile check deposit as long as the daily amount limit is not exceeded.
4. When Will Funds Be Available When Depositing A Check Using Mobile Deposit?
The availability of funds for a mobile check deposit depends on when you have made the deposit. IF –
1. Funds are deposited before 8:00 pm CT then it will be available in the next business day
2. Funds are deposited after 8:00 pm CT then it will be available by the second business day after the deposit has been submitted
3. The check is deposited on Christmas day then the funds will be available 48 hours after the deposit has been submitted
5. Does Woodforest Work With A Cash App?
No, Woodforest doesn’t work with the cash App. You can only transfer money from one Woodforest to another Woodforest account using the Woodforest mobile banking app.
Last Updated on October 3, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.