Bee coin is a new cryptocurrency introduced in the crypto market on May 11, 2020, and it operates on the Ethereum platform. At present, Bee Token has a supply of 500,000,000 with 236,629,158.70730138 in circulation. The current market value of the Bee coin is $0.01699513 and the price is up 0.7% over the last 24 hours. The official web address of Bee Coin is https://www.beetoken.com/.
- Bee coin is a new cryptocurrency and it can be mined on mobile phones
- Bee coin is built on blockchain technologies therefore its private data won’t be leaked
- Bee network is a cryptocurrency mining app and users can use this app to mine and earn Bee coins daily
- You only need two things to mine Bee coins: a smartphone and an invitation code
Overview Of Bee Coin
Bee Coin works based on Bee Network which is a modern blockchain. It is a new technology designed to allow users to mine Bee. Bee coin is a new cryptocurrency and it can be mined on mobile phones. Initially, the Bee network was built for players and it allows the players to exchange goods, services, etc. in real life with the Bee coin. Finally, the founder of the Bee network decides to introduce Bee on major cryptocurrency exchanges for trading Bee with fiat money. The main mission of the Bee network is to provide people with more financial advantages than other big multinational companies. Bee coin is built on blockchain technologies therefore its private data won’t be leaked. It works peer-to-peer to solve complicated mathematical equations to generate blocks. Therefore, the Bee network and Bee coin are secure and have a successful future prediction. Support channels of Bee coin are:
Team Members Of Bee Network
- Designation: Co-founder & CEO
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonchouofficial/
- Designation: Co-founder & CTO
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/totran/
- Designation: Co-founder & Head of Product
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-ong-083ba23/
- Designation: Head of Finance
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/toshi-masubuchi-33a98725/
- Designation: Head of Marketing & Growth
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raustinmemon/
- Designation: Lead Designer Designer Left Field Labs
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/coco-liu/
- Designation: Lead UI/UX Designer
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/perezg/
- Designation: Lead Operations
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pakjmichael
- Designation: Smart Contract Engineer
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwpeters/
- Designation: Backend Engineer
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bonnie-qin/
- Designation: Senior Front-End Engineer
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kcvan/
- Designation: Front End Engineer
- LinkedIn Id: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ankhong/
How The Bee Network Operates
Bee network is a cryptocurrency mining app and users can use this app to mine and earn Bee coins daily. Mining Bee coins require zero cost and the app is super easy to use. If you have used the Pi network before then you won’t find the Bee network very difficult to navigate. What you have to do is, download the app, register with an invitation code, and log in once every 24hours to mine coins. However, there are some rules available that you have to follow and it also influences the number of coins the users can mine every day. The rules are –
Visioner/Miner: Individuals that log in daily to mine the coin. Here the miners will earn at the base rate of the network which is 0.4.
Ambassador/Referrer: These users invite people to the Bee Network. The invites of each individual become his team members. Together they will be able to complete missions as the app advances. For example –
Main User Reward = (base rate) + (base rate) x 25% x (number of active miners in his earning team)
So, if a user has 10 miners on his team, then his reward will be:
1. (Base rate) + (base rate) = 0.4 + 0.4 = 0.8
2. 25% x 10 active miners = 25/100 x 10 = 2.5
3. 0.8 x 2.5 = 2
So, he will be able to receive 2Bee in addition to what he mines daily.
Verifier: the responsibility of a verifier is to verify the users in his security circle. Each member must complete and submit the KYC form.
How To Get Started On Bee Network
If you are wondering how to get started on the Bee network then you should follow the below steps –
1. First, download the Bee Network app from Play Store or AppStore on your mobile and then install it
2. After installing the application, open the app and select your preferred means of identification
3. You can log in with your Facebook profile; provide the Facebook login details and then confirm your “name” and “username”
4. Then input the “invitation code” and click on the orange button
5. Mow you are ready to mine Bee coin
6. Next, hit the Bee icon to start mining
7. Come back every 24 hours to do the same thing and keep earning Bee coin
How To Mine Bee Coin
You only need two things to mine Bee coins: a smartphone and an invitation code. Mining Bee coin is very easy. Just download the Bee Network on your mobile phone and click the lightning icon to start mining; it only takes 10 – 15 seconds to start mining the Bee coin. Usually, the missing process works in the background. To mine a Bee coin, you only need to do one thing and it is to press the “lightning icon” every 24 hours. Currently, the Bee network has over 5M users worldwide.
Is Bee Coin Scam Or Legit?
Bee coin is not a scam because it doesn’t ask for payment or something from the smartphone. You just have to spend a few seconds of your life to mine this coin. In my opinion, I don’t think it’s not that terrible to spend a few seconds to earn some cryptocurrency. Who knows Bee coin might worth significantly in the future like Bitcoin. Moreover, the Bee network team has invested lots of money to develop this platform and they don’t opt for any shortcut. They also have a domain called Bee.com and you should know that it required some investment to own a website. Some of the reasons you can trust Bee coin are –
1. It’s totally free
2. The rate of mining has been very high than it was at the beginning
3. The battery of the smartphone doesn’t drain at all
4. It takes you only 10 seconds to mine Bee coin
5. Investing in others will raise your mining rate
6. The security of Bee coin is strong there is no chance of leaking your personal data
7. There is referring system available to boost your mining
FAQs About What Is Bee Coin
Are Bee Coins Real?
Yes, Bee coins are real. Bee Coin is the cryptocurrency of Beenest and it is a decentralized home-sharing and house rental network much like Airbnb.
Is Bee Network Crypto Legit?
Yes, Bee Network crypto is legit. Though, according to many experts, Bee Network is an anonymously managed clone of Pi Network. Therefore, they are concerned with the legitimacy of this network.
Can Bee Network Make Money?
Yes, you can make money from the Bee network. You can use the Bee Network app to mine bee coins and then convert them to Fiat currency.
Can I Buy Bee Cryptocurrency?
Yes, you can buy Bee cryptocurrency. However, you won’t be able to buy bee cryptocurrency using Fiat money. First, you have to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum then you can use these cryptocurrencies to buy Bee coin.
Is Bee Coin Worth Mining?
Currently, the price of the Bee coin is very low and it is a new cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is very difficult to know how much the worth of this coin is in the future and whether it will be worth mining it. Though, mining Bee coin doesn’t need any money; it only needs a mobile and 10 seconds to mine Bee coin. Therefore, you can invest 10 seconds of your life to mine Bee coin and wait for a few years to see how much profit you can get from Bee coin.
References: 1 https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bee-coin
References: 2 https://vocal.media/theChain/is-bee-network-cryptocurrency-legit-or-a-scam
Last Updated on October 22, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.