There are many ways you can pay the Fifth Third bank auto loans. Fifth Third Bank has Automatic payments feature so you can make the payments through Auto BillPayer. Moreover, you can make a one-time payment through 53.com from an external account. If you have a deposit account then you can make automatic recurring payments online through 53.com. Fifth Third Bank also accepts money orders, third-party payoffs, and other alternative services like wire transfer, Western Union payments, etc. as auto loans payment methods.
- Fifth Third Bank is a popular and renowned bank which is a principal subsidiary of Fifth Third Bancorp, a diversified bank holding company
- Fifth Third Bank offers offers various benefits including flexible repayment terms for new and used vehicles
- The refinancing options of Fifth Third Bank allow you to lower your interest rates and reduce current payments
- If you make the auto loan payments from a Fifth Third checking account, then you will receive a 0.25% rate discount
Fifth Third Bank Auto Loans
If you are looking for affordable auto loans to buy new or used cars then Fifth Third auto loans will be a great option. This bank offers various benefits including flexible repayment terms for new and used vehicles. Moreover, the Fifth Third Bank Auto Loans program has refinancing options so you will be able to lower your interest rates and reduce current payments. If you have a Fifth Third Bank checking or savings account then you can easily qualify for this loan. Some key benefits of Fifth Third bank auto loans are –
1. Receive a 0.25% rate discount when you refinance a non-Fifth Third auto loan
2. Receive a 0.25% rate discount when you make the loan payments from a Fifth Third checking account, using Auto Bill Payer
3. Additional discounts are available based on your checking relationship
How To Make The Fifth Third Bank Auto Loans Payment
There are versatile options available when it comes to Fifth Third bank auto loans payments. You can easily choose a payment method that suits you the best. Let’s check them out.
Fifth Third Auto Loan Online Account Center
You can easily pay the auto loan payments through the Fifth Third auto loan online account center. If you haven’t registered as an account then you have to register first then you will be able to make the loan payments. Follow the instructions below to register an account –
1. First, open a browser on your computer and visit 53.Com
2. Once the page loads, click the “Log In” button near the top right corner of the home page
3. The login box will appear, click on the “Register” button for the next step
4. Now check off whether or not you have a Fifth Third bank account, credit card, or home equity line of credit
5. Check off “I have a Fifth Third Auto Loan, Installment Loan or Mortgage Loan”
6. Next, from the drop-down menu choose the loan type
7. After that, add your account number
8. Now, provide the full social security number
9. Next, click on the “Yes, I have my loan documents ready”
10. Click on the “Get Started” and verify your identity using information from your loan documents
11. Finally, complete further instructions provided by the website that includes login credentials
Once your account is activated, you can easily make online payments. Follow the below steps to make the loan payments –
1. First click on the “Log In” button near the top right corner
2. Now, from the available options, find the Payments section of the website
3. Then choose the make a payment option
4. Next, enter the amount that you want to pay
5. After that provide all the required banking information
6. Finally, submit the payment to complete the process
Make The Payment By Phone
You can also make the Fifth Third Bank auto loans payment by phone. Follow the below steps –
1. First, make sure you have your loan documents and banking information in hand
2. Then call 1-800-972-3030 between 07:00 – 20:00 Monday-Friday or between 08:30 – 17:00 on Saturdays
3. When your call is received, choose to speak to a customer service agent
4. Next, ask the customer service agent about bill payments via phone
5. The customer care agent will ask you few questions to verify the identity
6. Finally, follow all the further instructions to complete the payment process
Pay In Person
Many Fifth Third Bank auto loans branches allow in-person payments. You can call your bank branch to make sure they accept physical payments. You can easily find the nearest branch by using the branch locator at the bottom of the home page of the Fifth Third bank website.
Other Ways To Make The Auto Loans Payment
There are other ways available that you can use to make the Auto Loans payment. They are –
1. One-time payment through 53.com from an external account
2. Automatic recurring payments online through 53.com
3. Make the payment via check or Money order to Fifth Third Bank
4. Alternative payment options via wire transfer, Western Union payments, etc.
Important Contact Number Of Fifth Third Bank
1. Auto Loan Contact Phone Number: 1-866-671-53-53
2. Auto Loan Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-972-30-30
3. Lost/Stolen Credit Card Phone Number: 18007820279
4. TDD: 1-800-546-70-68
5. Business Customer Services Phone Number: 1-877-534-22-64
6. Commercial Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-475-07-29
FAQ About Fifth Third Bank Auto Loans Payment
How Do I Access My Auto Loan Online?
You can easily access my auto loan online. The process is very simple. Just visit the main page at 53.com and log in to your account by providing your user’s name and password. Once you log in to the account you will find all the information related to your auto loan.
Where Do I Send My Fifth Third Bank Payment?
You can send the payments to Fifth Third Bank payment address: PO Box 630412, Cincinnati, OH 45263-0412.
How Long Is The Fifth Third Bank Grace Period?
The Fifth Third bank grace period is 7 to 15 days. However, the Grace periods usually vary from lender to lender. Moreover, because of the COVID – 19 pandemic situations banks have become a lot more merciful with the loan payments.
Is Fifth Third Bank A Good Bank?
Yes, Fifth Third bank is a very renowned bank and it is based in Ohio. It has a strong branch network across 11 states in the Midwest, South, and Southeast. It has a NerdWallet rating of 3.5
Does Fifth Third Bank Have A Grace Period For Car Payments?
If you need more time to make your auto loan payment then Fifth Third bank might provide a grace period to help you avoid the late fees.
References: 1 https://www.53.com/content/fifth-third/en/personal-banking/bank/online-mobile-banking/bill-pay.html
References: 2 https://www.creditkarma.com/reviews/auto-loan/single/id/fifth-third-bank-auto-loans
Last Updated on October 18, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.