You can remove the blur from any answer by using an extension called “element killer” on Google Chrome. The extension lets you click on divs and make them disappear. I use it to remove the blur from any answer when content is hidden under ads or blurred out.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 Step by Step Gide To Unblur Chegg Answers
- 3 Ways To Get Chegg Answers For Free
- 4 Chegg Features
- 5 10 Chegg Alternatives
- 6 Conclusion
- Chegg has a free 4-week program and it allows you to access the full library of Chegg resources and all of their textbooks for free
- You can search and find Chegg answers on Quora using related keywords
- Reddit has related Chegg Answers forum where you can find the answer of your Chegg question
- You can also find Chegg answers on StackExchange
Though, it is not recommended to unblur Chegg pages. Instead, buy their premium plan if you can afford that, or try their 4 days Trial.
Step by Step Gide To Unblur Chegg Answers
1. Right-click the Chegg answer page and select “Inspect Element”.
2. On the popped screen; you will find all the codes list. Mouse over each part of the text until you see what you want to delete.
3. Use the mouse to place the cursor on the pop-up box. Delete the <div> section it blocks the Chegg answers.
4. You are done! Enjoy reading the answer you are looking for.
Note: You have to repeat this process on every new page you want to read on Chegg. Use the Element Killer extension mentioned above to speed up the process.
Ways To Get Chegg Answers For Free
1. Get Free Chegg Trial for 4 Weeks
The Chegg trial is a free 4-week program that offers students access to the full library of resources and all of their textbooks for free. Every college student knows how expensive textbooks can be, especially when you’re not sure if they’ll ever use them again. Luckily, there are now companies like Chegg who offer alternatives! After signing up for an account on the website, you will receive access to your textbook within 24 hours or less. You’ll also have unlimited access to tutoring services at any time with no additional costs! This means that whether it’s day or night, you can contact professionals anytime without worrying about extra fees. Plus, there are never any late fees because your books will always be available for download as long as it’s within your subscription! Just think of how much time and money you’ll save. And if that’s not enough, Chegg will even send you a reminder when it’s about to expire so that there are no surprises later on.
2. Find Chegg Answers on Quora
If you’re like me and spend a lot of time on Quora answering questions about college admissions and studying, then you’ve probably come across the frustrating problem of not being able to find the answer to your question. As it turns out, there is an easy way to find Chegg answers on quora that I just learned from my friend who studies Computer Science at MIT: search for any related keywords in Quora’s search bar! For example, if someone asks “What are some study tips?” you can simply type “study” into the search bar, and voila! You’ll have all sorts of great resources right at your fingertips.
3. Find Chegg Answers on Reddit
Finding the correct answer to a question can be difficult. From your Google search results, you may find that many of the answers are not accurate or helpful. Reddit is an online community where people post questions and others respond with their thoughts. There are subreddits for almost any topic imaginable – including academic subjects like math and chemistry – so chances are good you’ll find someone who knows the answer to your question. One of those places is Reddit’s Chegg Answers forum. It’s a very active community where people can post their questions and get answers from other users who have had similar experiences with the subject matter at hand. Questions are usually answered within hours by someone who has either experienced what they’re asking about themselves or found another person on the forum who has experience with it!
4. Find Chegg Answers on StackExchange
The first step to finding a Chegg answer is by typing in your question. If you are not sure what the best way is to ask your question, then go ahead and use the search bar for a more general or specific topic. Once on the page of the Stack Exchange site that matches your search results, you can explore areas of interest on that page. The next step would be to type in your question into one of those categories and wait for an answer!
5. Find Chegg Answers on Discord Servers
There are many ways to find answers on Chegg, but one of the most popular is using their Discord servers. These servers allow you to chat with other classmates and ask them for help without ever leaving your room – as long as you have a computer or phone! The best part about these servers is the fact that they’re not only active during school hours, so if you need help after hours you can still get it. All in all, this blog post will cover how to find Chegg Answers on Discord Servers and why they’re so great!
1. Chegg is a textbook rental service that allows students to rent textbooks at a fraction of the cost.
2. You can get free shipping with your orders, which saves you money on gas and time.
3. Chegg has an easy-to-use interface that makes it simple for students to find what they need.
4. The company offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days.
5. If you don’t want to wait for the book to ship from one location to another, there’s always the option of picking it up in-store.
6. And finally – no more blurry text! With Chegg’s new Textbook Zoom feature, all of your pages will be clear and readable without any hassle or extra work needed on your end.
10 Chegg Alternatives
Chegg is the go-to for online textbook rentals and homework help, but there are plenty of other websites that offer similar services. Here, we’ll explore some of those alternatives to Chegg so you can make an informed decision about where to spend your money.
Here’s a list of the best alternatives out there:
3. Course Hero
7) Open Library Project
8) Cite This For Me
This blog post has been a great guide to the various ways you can get help with your homework from Chegg, as well as how to unblur what’s on your screen. Let us know which of these hacks have helped you out most in school!
Last Updated on October 20, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.