According to the online reviews from various review sites, Zolucky is not the best online platform to buy products. Many customers complain about clone products, low-quality products, late shipments, poor return policies, etc. So, it will be best for you to avoid Zolucky.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 What Is Zolucky.Com
- 3 List Of Products Offered by Zolucky.Com
- 4 Is Zolucky.Com A Legit Or Scam
- 5 Is Zolucky Worth The Money?
- 6 Customer Reviews Of Zolucky.Com
- 7 Final Verdict
- Despite being an online fashion store, Zolucky also sells items like waterproof phones, photo string lights, stainless steel, food items, etc.
- Zolucky has a customer rating of 2.9 out of 5.0; among the 2580 reviews 53% of them are only 1-star reviews
- Zolucky.com has an abysmal trust score of 8% only
- Zolucky supports a limited number of payment methods and the customer service of this shopping platform is also very poor
What Is Zolucky.Com
Zolucky.Com is an online shopping store that sells Women’s dresses and other products including tops, dresses, bottoms, coats, shoes, home and garden items, etc. Zolucky.Com strives to offer our customers original, high quality and exclusive fashion products from independent designers. Despite being an online fashion store, Zolucky also sells items like waterproof phones, photo string lights, stainless steel, food items, etc. which is a very rare scenario for a legit online fashion store.
Overview Of Zolucky.Com
1. Website: Apparel, Home, and Garden items, etc.
2. Email: [email protected]
3. Address: Not specified on the website.
4. Contact Number: Not specified on the website.
5. Shipping and Delivery: 13-25 days
6. Shipping Cost: Based on Package weight and destination.
7. Mode of Payment: PayPal, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
8. Return: Within 15 Days
9. Exchange: Not available
10. Refund: Issued within a week to the original payment method
11. Cancellation: Within 24 hours of purchase
List Of Products Offered by Zolucky.Com
|Hoodies & SweatshirtsOuterwearT-ShirtsBlouses & ShirtsSweatersTank TopBohoVacationVintageCasualLong SleeveHalf SleeveShort SleeveSleeveless||MaxiMidiMiniLong SleeveShort SleeveSleevelessCasualVacationBohoPantsLeggingsSetsDenim&JeansJumpsuits||Athletic & Casual ShoesBootsFlats & LoafersSandalsSlippersEarringsNecklacesBracelets & Anklets & RingsScarves & GlovesSocksUnderwearJacket & OutwearShortsSkirts|
Is Zolucky.Com A Legit Or Scam
Whether an online shopping platform is legit or scam largely depends on the authenticity and genuineness of the site. Unfortunately, Zolucky fails miserably in both authenticity and genuineness. Below are some key reasons why Zolucky.Com might be a suspicious site.
1. There is no company address in the “About Us” details. Moreover, there are no “Contact us” details that every legit company website has. So, it is quite clear that the company is trying to hide information.
2. If you check the “Terms and Conditions” page of this website then you will see that there is the name of the parent company BTREE Limited instead of Zolucky.Com.
3. There are lots of complaints and negative reviews about the quality of products of Zolucky.Com. They deliver very low-quality products that don’t match the information of the website. Moreover, the delivery time of products and customer care service is also very poor.
4. It has an unrealistic and useless Returns and Exchanges Policy which says that the items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging to be eligible for the return and exchange. Moreover, the customer has to pay for the refund and it is non-refundable!
5. The payment gateway icons like VISA, PayPal, Mastercard, etc. are placed at the bottom of the page and they are non-clickable like a scam website.
6. The product image, category, or product description used in this website is not unique which is also suspicious.
Is Zolucky Worth The Money?
Well, Zolucky is offering a significant discount on their products but there are some concerns about the company’s legitimacy as well as the quality of the product. So, below are the pros and cons of shopping at Zolucky.Com.
|Pros of Shopping at Zolucky.Com||Cons of Shopping at Zolucky.Com|
|It offers various products at an affordable price||Most of the reviews about Zolucky.com are negative|
|Depending on the product you want to buy, you can get up to a 25% discount||Zolucky.com has an abysmal trust score of 8% only|
|Zolucky supports a limited number of payment methods.|
|It takes lots of time to ship the products on Zolucky.com|
|The customer service of Zolucky is very poor|
So, it is quite clear that shopping at Zolucky is not an ideal decision and it is definitely not worth the money. There are other trustworthy shopping platforms available from where you can shop your required products.
Customer Reviews Of Zolucky.Com
Mike Q. said –
Easy to use with PayPal. Items get delayed in customs. One item is not as pictured. The dress missed a complete bottom tier of material which made them look and length different than pictured. Will keep the item but don’t know yet if I will order again from this company. By the time overseas shipping is paid, the total price is not so attractive. Also, Clothing runs a little small for American sizing.
Chris G Said –
“Never received order. Never received answers to my emails. Never received credit for out-of-stock items. There is no way to contact anyone directly. Do not shop from this site”
Carolyn D Said –
“I placed an order on Feb 2, 2022. I’m still waiting for the items but am just now seeing these reviews. Wished I’d looked here first but they seemed legit. Now I’m concerned. Will come back and write a thorough review after or if the items are received”
Karen C Said –
“Please don’t buy anything from this company!! They should not be in business and how are they still up and running??? Everything about them is FRUAD!! I wish I had read all the reviews before I made my purchase….I hope BBB shuts them down!”
Courtney M. Said –
“The items look great, and this website was very easy to navigate, but it would be nice to see pictures of average girls wearing the clothes/accessories, and show the item from every angle so we know PRECISELY what we are getting. An item/accessory can look one way in a touched-up model, but then u get the item and it can look completely different. Other than that, I’m having a great time on this website. The items are cool.”
Gina Y. Said –
“Most definitely deceptive advertising. The picture online of the clothing does not look like the actual piece of clothing you get. I hate the material it looks very cheap. I won’t be ordering from Zolucky again. Also, I ordered a small and the website says that the clothing runs true to size and that is completely false. My tops are huge they look like a large to extra-large. I won’t be returning them however because the cost of all of that is not worth it. Buyers beware”
So, after considering the above information and customer reviews, I have come up with the conclusion that Zolucky.Com is a very suspicious website and might be a scam online shopping platform. Therefore, it won’t be a wise decision to shop at Zolucky.Com!
Last Updated on November 14, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.