Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt for exchange, gift card, or refund. This includes sale items. Even if you have opened the package, the item must be received in its original condition. This includes being unworn/unwashed, unused, and have all tags attached still as well as any untampered labels. If you return an item that doesn’t fit these criteria then a restocking fee will be applied to your order as well in accordance with our Order Returns Policy & Procedures.
- Due to the increased online sales, the owner of Princess Polly decided to give up their physical stores and give more focus on the online version
- Princess Polly has a 90-day standard return and exchange policy which is very convenient
- You should keep in mind that not all products are refundable at Princess Polly and that’s mainly because of hygienic reasons.
- There are two ways you can return a product at Princess Polly: in-store or online
How do I initiate a return?
Start with the Princess Polly website. Next, go to their help & FAQ tab and find the “Returns & exchanges” section. Under this section, there will be a tab for Returns and exchanges. Select the country from which you are returning a product. Then, select “Start a return”.
How to return your items
- You will need your order number and your postal code
- Items may only be returned within 30 days of purchase
- You may choose to print out your return label and send the items for a return
- You may choose to drop off your items at a select location and have them shipped back from there
- If you are returning an item because it is damaged or faulty, then, send an email to [email protected]. They prioritize these returns higher than other returns.
That’s how the returns process works. It is a simple and easy process to walk through. There are unrivaled safeguards to protect its customers so you can rest assured knowing your money will be refunded even in the event of theft or damage!
Which return method should I use?
Two different methods are presented for returning items which both have their own respective benefits. When you print off the label and ship your items, you can choose whether to do so from home or a local store. If you prefer going to a physical location such as the post office, doing so will take you longer but is another way of making sure that your return process runs smoothly without any hiccups.
- If you are looking to file a return, our policy states that we will refund the purchase price of a defective item and related taxes. This would be the cheaper option. If you were planning on printing off the return label, shipping the items, and any related costs.
- A $6.95 fee will be deducted from the refund in case you want a refund and choose to print off the label.
- Either method is ideal if you are exchanging the items. Besides, when it comes to exchanges, both methods are free.
What items am I unable to return?
Princess Polly has a simple return policy, but they do have some limits when it comes to which items are eligible to be returned. For example, although the policy states that she accepts returns for any reason at any time outside of the 60-day window, there are definitely certain items that cannot be returned.
Items that can’t be returned
- Items with the tags removed
- Cosmetic products
- Underwear or other undergarments
- Swimsuits without the hygienic seal removed
- Products that have been worn and washed
- Beauty tools
The reason that these products can’t be returned is that we carefully inspect each item before sending it off to make sure it meets our standards when it comes to hygiene, which means that all tags and hygienic seals must remain intact. If you’re trying on clothes for the first time, keep all price tags on at all times so as to retain your right to refund or exchange, should anything be amiss.
How long will it take to get my money back?
As soon as your items have been returned to the store, you can still get a refund. It’s best to allow seven business days for the money to be returned to your account before contacting customer service about whether or not your request for a refund was granted. If you chose AfterPay or ShopPay as your method of payment then return processing isn’t any different than if you used another method to make your purchase.
Shop Pay Refunds
- The final installment of the payment will be canceled first
- The first payment made will be processed last
- Allows you to return as many items as you want
- If you choose to print off the sticker fee for the postage will be deducted from the refund.
- Paying off optional accessories may no longer be an issue once returns are made. Many of you who have recently done so will now have the option to go back to using Afterpay installment plans for those future payments.
- Afterpay refunds will be issued starting with the last installment and will work backward till it gets to the first installment.
- You can choose to return as many items as you wish.
- The fee for postage will be deducted from the refund if you choose to print off the shipping sticker.
Factors that affect how long it will take to receive your refund
- The returned items will be quarantined for three days before the company workers receive them
- Refund time can depend on your banking institution
What if I want to exchange my items instead of receiving a refund?
Items that can be returned can also be exchanged as long as they follow Princess Polly’s hygienic return guidelines. If you’re exchanging items, please make sure you have the right ones ready so we don’t have to get them for you. We are running out of time!
How long will it take to process exchanges?
Processing exchanges over getting a refund will go more quickly, as exchanges are processed once they have been scanned and dropped off at the store. This is much better than the seven business days it takes to process refunds if you weren’t satisfied with that item. Furthermore, your new product should arrive to you within five business days!
The Princess Polly return process is clear and concise, which makes it easy for the consumer to complete. The company does a good job of making the process straightforward for our customers and carefully chooses products which ensures that there are multiple options for returning items.
Princess Polly doesn’t care why you are returning the items because they are compliant to your satisfaction with their return guidelines. If it is out of dissatisfaction then you can choose to return the product within thirty days if you simply don’t like it! All you need to do is email them if the product becomes damaged and want a replacement or refund. You will be given top-priority service.
Last Updated on November 14, 2022 by Magalie D.
Magalie D. is a Diploma holder in Public Administration & Management from McGill University of Canada. She shares management tips here in MGTBlog when she has nothing to do and gets some free time after working in a multinational company at Toronto.