Kroger offers direct deposit services to all its associates. So, if you are a Kroger associate then you can receive a direct deposit from Kroger. If you have a checking account or a savings account then you can avail of the direct deposit service of Kroger. You can receive direct deposits to as many as five checking or savings account. However, you should keep in mind that you can’t use direct deposit to receive a portion of your pay from Kroger.
Jump To A Section
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 What is a Direct Deposit?
- 3 How does Direct Deposit Work?
- 4 Kroger Direct Deposit
- 5 How to Initiate a Direct Deposit to Kroger?
- Direct deposit works between two bank accounts and in order to make a direct deposit you have to provide information like the account holder’s name, account number, bank’s routing number, etc.
- It might take 1 – 3 days to receive the funds from a direct deposit
- You can receive the Kroger direct deposit to a savings account or a checking account
- Kroger only allows paychecks to automatically deposit into the bank account that you have provided or selected
After reading this article, you will know about –
- Direct deposit
- How direct deposit works
- Kroger direct deposit
- How to setup Kroger direct deposit (bank account, Kroger card)
What is a Direct Deposit?
Direct deposit is a type of electronic money-transferring process where the funds are deposited directly from one bank account to another. In this type of money-transferring process, the payer directly deposit money into a payee’s bank account. Payroll payment is a very common type of direct deposit example. It is one of the most secure ways of transferring money.
How does Direct Deposit Work?
Direct deposit works between two bank accounts. To initiate a direct deposit, you have to provide your bank account details to the payer. You have to provide the below information –
- Bank account holder’s name
- Bank account number
- Bank routing number
- Type of bank account
- Bank name and address
Once, you provide this information, the payer will initiate the direct deposit. It might take 1 – 3 days to receive the funds from a direct deposit.
Kroger Direct Deposit
Kroger offers direct deposit to all associates. You can receive the Kroger direct deposit to a savings account or a checking account. Moreover, you can also make a direct deposit from Kroger to your Kroger card which is very convenient. You should keep in mind that Kroger only allows paychecks to automatically deposit into the bank account that you have provided or selected. Special paychecks like a bonus, adjustments, re-issues, etc. can’t be direct deposited.
How to Initiate a Direct Deposit to Kroger?
I have already mentioned that you can direct deposit to savings, checking accounts, or Kroger cards. If you want to initiate a direct deposit to a savings or checking account then follow the below steps –
- First, open a browser on your computer
- Then visit Kroger’s official website
- Now click on the Sign In button
- Type your EUID and password to login the Kroger web portal
- Once logged in, click on Direct Deposit from the available options
- When the next page loads, you have to provide the following information:
- Account number
- Account type
- Bank Name
- Bank routing number
- Mobile number
- Your First and last name, etc.
- After providing the required information double check all the information
- If the provided information is correct, then click on the Submit button to complete the process
- It might take a while for Kroger to verify the information and set up the direct deposit
On the other hand, if you want to initiate a direct deposit to a Kroger card then you have to follow the below steps –
- First, you have to download and print the Direct Deposit authorization form
- Then you have to open a browser and visit the Reloadable Card Account log-in page
- Now, you have to log in to your Reloadable Card Account using the card number and password
- Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon
- A drop-down menu will appear, from the available options, select “Direct Deposit”
- A new page will load, check the bottom of the page and you will find the “Direct Deposit Account Number”
- Collect the account number and complete the form using the “Account Number”
- You should keep in mind that the “Account Number” is not your card number
- Finally, give the Direct Deposit Authorization form to your employer to enroll in Kroger Direct Deposit
FAQs about How Do I Direct Deposit to Kroger
Does Kroger have a direct deposit?
Yes, Kroger has direct deposits and you can make direct deposits into as many as five accounts. The accounts should be either savings or checking accounts. Apart from that, you can also make a direct deposit to your Kroger card.
Who is Kroger’s payroll provider?
DailyPay is Kroger’s Payroll provider. DailyPay provides you with more control over the money.
Who can enroll for Kroger direct deposit?
Only, Kroger associates can enroll for Kroger direct deposit. If you are working as a part-time employee at Kroger then you won’t qualify for Kroger direct deposit.
Does Kroger hold the first check?
Yes, in most cases, Kroger holds the first check. Usually, Kroger makes the payments weekly every Friday. So, after completing your first week at Kroger, you will receive the check-in the following Friday.
Can you set up Kroger direct deposit online?
If you want to take the Kroger direct deposit to your savings or checking account then you will be able to set up the direct deposit online. But, if you want to take the direct deposit to your Kroger card then you can’t do it online. You have to fill up a form and submit it to your office
Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Magalie D.